1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting Again

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mr_Annon, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Mr_Annon

Mr_Annon Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,

So far I have tried once recently then got to 5 days, then failed last night didn't even have an urge just was looking then bam I couldn't control myself it. But This time I'm not going to do anything after I got depressed and regretted it, didn't even enjoy it. So Now I'm starting again, never going to give up, I say this to a lot of people but I can't get people to follow my advice if I don't maintain it. So this is the day going to never do PMO again, hopefully going to change again, yesterday I felt like I was awesome before I did the habit. I loved it girls notcied me more, so that's why I regret it :(. BUT I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN!

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Hi Mr. Annon --

I'm sorry I missed your post initially. Hang in there, buddy, don't get down.

3. Mr_Annon

Mr_Annon Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support and I'm really wanting to quit longest was 12 days hopefully ill be able to at least double it this time and I will never give in this challenge, already noticed results so I'm 100% convinced I can do it.