Starting 90 day hard mode - 28 yo male

Discussion in 'Ages 25-29' started by fiddler, Dec 21, 2018.

1. fiddler

fiddler Fapstronaut

shoot I wrote a pretty good post earlier and it apparently didn't post! Still going forwards. EDIT: it just showed up.

2. fiddler

fiddler Fapstronaut

Well I'm at 16 days, which is great, but I'm getting complacent, which is not great.

Just read some posts on the other forum about diabetes brought on by PMO. I believe it. I don't think that's happening to me, but I don't want to touch anything like that with a 30 thousand foot pole. Let's get this shit together!

OUT.

GreenDragon28 and Getpastthis like this.
  3. fiddler

fiddler Fapstronaut

Still haven't fallen all the way over the line, but need to get back to 100% on track. Next time I think I'm going to look at something GO OUTSIDE.

4. fiddler

fiddler Fapstronaut

I had a pretty bad day and night last night as far as watching edgy youtube videos goes but 95% refused to touch myself and I feel like that sort of robbed them of their power. I edged pretty bad while I was out sleeping in the living room because my wife has been keeping us both up coughing a lot but then I saw that she was awake and I was awake and I missed her and I went back to bed with her and it was sweet and wonderful and in some way at the end of the day I feel like I won that battle. At least still haven't gone to "O" and think maybe I can back away from temptation again now. I have to.

Need to get my work back on track too, it's been stressing me out and that's part of the problem.

5. fiddler

fiddler Fapstronaut

I don't really want to keep going right now, but I'm fuckin' going to.

GreenDragon28 likes this.
  6. GreenDragon28

GreenDragon28 Fapstronaut

Giving in at this stage wouldn't be worth it, I hope you find the motivation to keep going! Nothing worse than that sense of disappointment in yourself for the sake a quick orgasm, knowing you would need to reset.

7. fiddler

fiddler Fapstronaut

Many thanks bro, I needed to hear this tonight!