1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Standing Desk

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by WelcomeToTheNewAge, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Recently bought one and well,
    They should become Stand-ard

Honesty get one of you can, is good for your posture, core strength, back health and life expectancy.

I also think it is an amazing productivity hack, I find myself getting more done and being better at working efficiently and procrastinate much less.

It's like with cold showers, getting comfortable with the uncomfortable - genuinely think this a great lifehack and is worth a try if you have the means to.

jeremiah960 and im_alive like this.
  2. im_alive

im_alive Fapstronaut

I had back ache for years. about 1 months after getting the desk it was gone and it hasn't come back

3. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

I see what you did there.

Being a lowly peon I don't think they'd spring for one for my cubicle at work, but I do make it a point to get up every 20 minutes - it's not that hard if you get into the habit of on the hour, 20 and 40 minutes..

WelcomeToTheNewAge likes this.
  4. Yeah the standing desk has helped with my posture and has even improved my shoulder that I injured last year, crazy stuff right?
    We weren't meant to sit down as much as we do.

im_alive likes this.
  5. Getting up here and there makes a big difference, it's the little things that sometimes do the most.

6. jeremiah960

jeremiah960 Fapstronaut

I'm happy for you! That's huge...back pain is ....well a pain!!

im_alive and WelcomeToTheNewAge like this.