1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SOs' quotes to PAs

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Deleted Account, May 12, 2017.

1. 18839050_1674004355964148_514829470528193294_n.jpg
    ...and not at another *body part* passing by... :-(

Brittsyboos, kropo82, Torn and 3 others like this.
  2. A question about this thread... I asked @slb yesterday, if he liked any of the quotes here. He just said "No, I don't." Then he explained that he might have like a few, but some are, as he put, "not helpful" and only tell you how bad of a person you are or how you're screwing up.

So, do you think these quotes are not helpful enough?
    Do they bring you down?
    Do they motivate you to do better?
    Do they explain how SOs feel, that maybe you didn't realize?

3. So, @slb, instead of depressing quotes, some encouraging/inspiring (hopefully) songs by Eric Benet:

4. I hope this is inspirational too :)

Potato93 and vxlccm like this.
  5. Queen_Of_Hearts_13

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 Fapstronaut

6. Queen_Of_Hearts_13

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 Fapstronaut

7. @novibe congratulations on this thread! It is great! I'd like to answer your above questions! I'll only speak about me...
    1. Your quotes are very, very helpful!
    2. They brought me lower than the deepest depths of hell!
    3. Yes, they do motivate me, but since I've already hurt my wife so much, there is no way I can bring happiness to her. If I will ever see her smiling again (which was my main and only goal) she would just do it because she wouldn't like to hurt me!
    4. They explained perfectly how I made her feel! I know now that I didn't realised it, and I can do nothing to get forgiven of the pain I had selfishly offered her.
    I see no meaning of me staying here any more! I'm less than zero! I wish I could do something good enough to show her I'm sorry for what I've done to her!

Thank you very much for helping me open my eyes and see the damage I've done!

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

What a strange thread, it's like a ruin. The first page is now just empty posts from deleted members, and even when you make it through to members who are still around their posted images have rotted away. Very melancholy.

hope4healing, Susannah and Kenzi like this.
  9. Susannah

Susannah Fapstronaut

Yes. But I'm grateful you resurrected it. I'm new enough that I hadn't seen it.

hope4healing and TooMuchTooSoon like this.