1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Something Positive.

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by osmowife, Nov 19, 2017.

1. osmowife

osmowife Fapstronaut

Give me something positive going on in your life, relationship, reboot, job or anything else.

It's easy to stay negative. Give me something good.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

3. Jennica

Jennica Fapstronaut

An awesome low key Anniversary with the hubby.
    Spending the last two weeks with my granddaughter.
    Thor Ragnarok, with building anticipation for the Marvel Infinity Wars (I’m a big marvel fan).
    Sharing our first Holiday season in our new home with friends & Family.
    The growing security that my husband has come back to me and our marriage.

4. EyesWideOpen

EyesWideOpen Fapstronaut

Two good things: 1.) I got the new position at work I've been working towards for a while. It comes with a corner office and a nice raise. And 2.) My daughter found out yesterday she was accepted into her top college of choice (so there goes that raise, lol).

5. Torn

Torn Fapstronaut

In no particular order: 1. My bf got takeout dinners for us tonight since I'm not feeling well. 2. We got some new fish for our aquarium yesterday, and so far, they've done well with the transition to our tank. 3. My bf is making effort and progress in his recovery.

6. Torn

Torn Fapstronaut

CONGRATULATIONS!!

anewhope and EyesWideOpen like this.
  7. TryingToHeal

TryingToHeal Fapstronaut

I think my husband really gets how I'm feeling. All the members of our family are healthy. The weather is finally cooling off. I got some new warmer clothes. Getting to see friends and family for Thanksgiving.

8. MrsRizMitts

MrsRizMitts Fapstronaut

Our friends who have lived here for 5 years (we just moved in August) took me and the kids to an amazing hiking trail today. It was cold, but the sun was shining, and it felt so good to be outside.

Deleted Account, Jennica and kropo82 like this.
  9. anewhope

anewhope Fapstronaut

An awesome 5 mile walk in the Autumn countryside today. At one point I just stopped and stood and stared at it all thinking how wonderful it all was and how lucky i am to have all this on my doorstep.
    I have a daughter who has goodness running through her every fibre, like the words in a stick of rock.
    I have a wife with whom I am making love more often now than we were twenty years ago; and last night we made love and fell asleep in each other's arms.

ANH

10. osmowife

osmowife Fapstronaut

Great! I think mine is too, maybe not entirely but there is progress.

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. osmowife

osmowife Fapstronaut

I love hiking! It's so relaxing to be out in the quiet woods.

Deleted Account, Jennica and Kenzi like this.
  12. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

A positive
    - I learned that i didn't actually love myself prior finding out about my husbands PA and before Dday. So through my husbands PA, i have an opportunity to learn how to properly love myself.

13. Broken81

Broken81 Fapstronaut

I have the most beautiful 6 year old boy in the world. He is intelligent and thoughtful. He's the smartest in his class and he's so social. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. When I've felt at my worst, I sneak into his room and watch him sleep. The love i feel for him reminds me of how lucky I am :)

14. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

I told my girlfriend about a relapse I had while feeling really distant from her, we talked about the ways both of us have been holding back in our relationship, and now I feel closer to her than I ever have.

15. Hubs is home after being away for a few weeks and let’s just say..absence makes the heart grow fonder ;).

On vacation with the family to see more family for Thanksgiving. :)

And everyday I wake up is a good day!

16. WantsToBelieve

WantsToBelieve Fapstronaut

Through difficult circumstances of my grandmother nearing the end of her life, my family is closer together now than we've been in years. I hugged my sister this week for the first time since last Christmas. My hyper-self-controlled and obsessive Uncle leaned on me for support yesterday for the first time in my life. I got to see my other Uncle who lives half a country away and spent a good deal of time talking with him.
    I think this thread is what we all need right now, in preparation for the Holidays. Maybe I can be thankful for something this year.
    And I have all of you wonderful and supportive people here. Makes me want to happy cry. :emoji_hugging: