Some Technical Help Would Be Nice

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support' started by cabbagE_, May 2, 2018.

1. cabbagE_

cabbagE_ Fapstronaut

I've been relapsing a TON, and I've been on this website for a very long time, but have never figured out how to make a journal. Could someone please guide me towards making one? I feel like it would greatly help me in staying PMO free.

2. Go to 'Forums' and scroll down to 'Reboot Logs'. Then enter the category that matches your age and create a thread.

Direct link for reboot logs: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php#reboot-logs.8

Note: You don't really HAVE to choose the right age as far as I know, it's just useful for finding folks in your age group to support, support you and talk to.

3. cabbagE_

cabbagE_ Fapstronaut

@LiquidShoes thank you so much! Also, if you don't mind, how do have al ink to your journal under all your posts, like you do?

4. On the jet black bar on the top of this page ( and usually all pages ), put your mouse over your name and click 'signature'. I put my link in the text box.

Though, admittedly, I may get rid of it since it's redundant. Underneath my profile name is a list of numbers. All the messages I've posted, all the likes I've received, all the awards I have. Under those, it says 'My Journal' which is also a link to my journal.

5. cabbagE_

cabbagE_ Fapstronaut