1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Social media

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by N0thing, Jun 2, 2019.

1. N0thing

N0thing Fapstronaut

I have a business and I want to build a following on social media. Like most people I always end up wasting a lot of time there as well, often leading to triggers. Has anyone a solution to building a a following, without spending too much free time there? Instagram is the worst for me.

2. Make a "to do list", place a stopwatch and count all the time you spend doing your work and try to finish all the things on your "to do list" the fastest you can in the best way you can; stay focused.

3. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Well aren't there manuals and such for the marketing application of using SM? Are you following any kind of methodology like that?

4. N0thing

N0thing Fapstronaut

Sounds like a good idea man :) Thanks for the advice

5. DaveHana

DaveHana Fapstronaut

Hey @N0thing, dude I have the same problem. I been using FocusMe they have an apps for windows, mac and android. It's amazing for limiting, but not entirely blocking social media apps and sites. I also use it to limit the amount of news I watch. They don't have an iOS app yet, but I can recommend a different app so lmk if you are an iOS guy.

N0thing likes this.
  6. N0thing

N0thing Fapstronaut

I'm an android guy :) I've been using stay focused lately, it's pretty decent. Thanks for your answer!

7. DaveHana

DaveHana Fapstronaut

@N0thing I used StayFocused and was a big fan too. The only reason I switched was that it didn't have a Windows app. Good luck making mindful use of your mobile device (rather than allowing the social engineers and corporate profiteers in Silicone Valley control you).

N0thing likes this.