1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So you want a GF/BF...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by scote73, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

The initial post might be a red-pill hard to swallow for most but ever since

2. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

The initial post might be a red-pill that is very hard to swallow for most but ever since my NoFap journey began last winter and my interest for the powers of the mind awakened, I have accepted this idea more and more by the day.
    It makes lots of sense because most people these days jump into relationships not only because society and mainstream/popular culture expects it but also because they want and need that significant other to fill in some void or gap in their lives. A void or gap they seem unable to fill in or replace with other things/purposes on their own, meaning they will feel crushed and devastated the day that person goes away or break-up. Hence, these people tend to live with lots of fear, stress and anxiety for that to happen without having even thought through the alternatives.
    Today, I am almost completely fine with the slim chance of remaining alone but I am confident and prosperous as I working on myself and my mental capabilities on a daily basis.

Deleted Account likes this.