So, today was the day I relapsed last time.

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by 19conquer, Nov 1, 2018.

1. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Last time I attempted the challenge, the tenth day is where I failed. (The day I'm on today.) I don't think I'll have any trouble though because I feel just like all the other days before. I want to spend more time working on school, but all the time I would have used to masturbate has just gone into what other things I do to procrastinate. So that lead me to realize maybe it's not masturbation that's causing me to procrastinate, but it was procrastination that led me to masturbate.
    So I guess from here on, I just have to start working, and set myself up for success with my goals, instead of just waiting to see when the enery I have saved will propell me to action. But the funny thing is.. I do have more energy, and I'm compelled by my thoguhts to start my work, but I say no almost every time. But today, I will do what I need to. I have confidence in myself. I woke up earlier than I usually do too, so maybe that will push me to use this time productively. I have literally no reason not to. Today WILL be a good day. Oh p.s. I noticed that my eyecontact has gotten much better, as well as my over all confidence. My confidence will boost even more I hypothesize because I will have gotten all my work done, and I'll feel like a total boss again. I do know what this feels like because at one point I was ahead of my work goals. Alright! Pray for me, or wish me good luck! Whatever you believe in haha.

GSW9, Newgirl and Tannhauser like this.
  2. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Goooood luck to you!!! Stay motivated and focused. You got this :)

19conquer, GSW9 and charlie78 like this.
  3. Dutchdad

Dutchdad Fapstronaut

Stay strong baby ! If you want an AP (42 days) then let me know !