1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So many wetdreams lately.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Supination, May 4, 2019.

1. Supination

Supination Fapstronaut

Hey guys, 67 days Without PMO.
    I used to have a wet dream once every 15-20 days.
    lately i'm having wetdreams everynight! i woke up everyday the last week due to orgasms from wetdreams. I feel like it messes my ED and my low libido, which i'm really trying to cure now.
    i know that i can't control it and it's natural since my body has to remove useless sperm and create new one. but having a wetdream everynight doesnt look right and natural to me.
    Is anyone having the same problem or heard about how to reduce the amount of wetdreams?

CH3RRY likes this.
  2. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yeah, I've heard about others having wet dreams very frequently as well. I had a streak of them after abstaining for 4 months. Besides that, I had some here and there. Max a couple per month. Same goes for right now. Last night I actually didn't have a wet dream but only an ejaculation. I didn't even feel it happening. But I have felt the pressure for some time now, was only a matter of time until it came out.

The frequency of wet dreams have increased for you probably because you are holding more and more pressure. This might be just a streak of many wet dreams in a short period to release that pressure which will then weaken, and the frequency will go down.

I believe you can control them to some extent. I have noticed that I can control the pressure better now than before. This is probably because of various exercises I've been doing multiple times a day. In January, I ejaculated while doing one of these exercises where I squeezed my glutes together. I was feeling a lot of pressure from abstaining at this time. Now when I do that exercise, I can feel the tingling when you are about to ejaculate, but I have more control over it. I haven't done any research on any pelvic exercises that target this exact matter, the exercises I'm doing are for my posture but there is a lot of pelvic area action in them. So maybe you could try some exercises. Just squeezing your glutes together might work like they have seemed to work for me. But be careful, you might ejaculate easily by doing this.

Another thing is fantasizing. It plays a role in having wet dreams. Try to control your thoughts and avoid excessive fantasizing. You could also make sure that you are very tired by the time you go to bed so you won't be dwelling in your thoughts.

3. Supination

Supination Fapstronaut

Your second option about fantasizing makes sence. I use to get dwell in my thoughts alot before i sleep. especially in the recent month.
    I used to meditate everyday and it seemed to help back then. I should probably get back to it. i bet it could help.
    I also heard that very frequent wetdreams may occur due to bad diet. but to be honest, i'm eating healthy.
    Thank you for your response!

CH3RRY likes this.