1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So...being a strong man is a disorder now.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Slick Willie, Jan 7, 2019.

1. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

this, and the fact that life isn't intrinsically fair. People should stop expecting so much commotion about their "feelings"......For example I'm not gonna use any stupid "gender neutral" pronouns, the sjws can just shut up and live with it. I don't give a crap about what they "feel", this is reality and there are more important things than individual feelings.

2. LOL Yeah. They're trying to suppress our rights to free speech and we're the nazis??? Really?? To fair though, they arn't really nazis. They're a more weaker, beta version: feelings nazis. The longer I go on NoFap, though, the less I start to hate them and the more I start to pity them. Those women arn't happy being "femcels" (man-haters) and those guys are just pre-incels. Once they tell themselves, "women don't want nice guys like me, they just want chad," they've officially started to cross-over. I know because I was there myself and it is a very dark depressing place to be. Poor bastards...

Gotham Outlaw and brilliantidiot like this.
  3. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

I'm gonna remember this one.

4. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

5. LOL. "I'd try to see what kind of day he was having...ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" I'd be surprised if there were feminists where he's from...He wasn't serious that men should be murderers, but he's right that we need to grow up.

Coolyorky likes this.
  6. Hmm,interesting.

7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I want to be Dickishly Masculine now; it's not enough to be traditional masculine.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

9. Here's a psychologist giving his critical view of the APA report:

10. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

A man is meant to provide and protect, even for his own if he's single and maybe others.

If you suppress these 2 functions from him with government welfare for example, you castrate him into some weird psychopathic monster to eradicate.

That is the evil agenda of the illuminati Freemason luciferianist elite. Abusing people then convincing them to kill themselves with slow kill and enslavement profitable weaponry in disguise.

11. I agree with the APA. That men should be encouraged to "share their feelings". So why don't we start out by sharing feelings of anger, hatred, and disgust directed toward the APA for their bullshit report. Think those are the kind of feelings they are talking about? No of course not, those are the "bad feelings" that should be bottled up and never shared. Make them reap what they sow

Dimmed_haze and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  12. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

I've never met a feminist in my whole life. I've heard they're abundant in Germany? I wish I never meet walking M&M's either.

Men and women aren't the same. Stop trying to feminize everything we do. Men are good at what men are good at, women are good at what women are good at. Fu#k off APA.

I feel bad for those kids raised by feminist mothers and beta dads. I have a bit of both (dad did the classic, left and taught me no values/mom is a very small trace ammount of feminized, though she seems conditioned to be like that and doesn't know. She's still good don't worry, but some things are blatantly feminized. Which can get on my nerves.), and damn did it affect my life when I was blind to it.

Now I'm dealing with being a nice guy, social anxiety, fear of confrontation and some other things. I don't blame it all on my parents, but it would've helped to have someone teach me the ropes as a kid.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  13. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I used to look for this kind of things daily just to get angry, and that just led me to bad things. In my opinion the whole thing is just made to make the male population angry to help them prove their points. The best thing you can do is just ignore it and move on with your life.