1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Smaller in Size?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by distant_call, Nov 22, 2018.

1. distant_call

distant_call Fapstronaut

Hello, I have a problem with smaller sex organs. That is maybe my biggest reason to relapse, it is depressing. Why is this happening? Will it pass if I stay away long enough?

2. countitjoy5

countitjoy5 Fapstronaut

Friend, this is absurd - if you think about the size of your sex organ has nothing to do with why you engage in PMO. How specifically is the size of sex organs causing you to engage in PMO? It's happening because you let it. Possibly you are comparing yourself with others and this is causing envy or insecurity but how is PMO a solution? It is only making it worse.

In your mind you have set up PMO as the solution to your feeling of insecurity, but it is self-defeating and no solution at all.

distant_call likes this.
  3. distant_call

distant_call Fapstronaut

Hello man, well I am comparing my own sex organs with my self before I started NoFap. I was cool with the size. But now I experience some shrinking, that is uncomfortable. I think it is because PMO makes the blood flow and training that particular kind of muscles, that is why I think of PMO as a solution. Another solution is to have a sex partner to get enough exercise. But in reality I don’t have it.

4. distant_call

distant_call Fapstronaut

But you are right, I should trust the process and stop making excuses

5. countitjoy5

countitjoy5 Fapstronaut

It's normal, don't worry about it - you are not designed to continually have sex. When it's not time for it your body tries to turn the procreative system OFF. You get to choose to turn it on or off. Don't turn it on when it is not time.

From a biological standpoint you have sex to bond with your wife and procreate - it is a fraction of your life. Less than a fraction - you can't let orgasm be the pinnacle of existence.

distant_call and Deleted Account like this.
  6. DogDaysOfLife

DogDaysOfLife Fapstronaut

The size of a penis when it is soft varies for no reason and it's not important. The size when it is hard doesn't really change once you're an adult. Keep in mind though, that body fat can hide the base of your penis, giving you less usable length.

distant_call likes this.
  7. distant_call

distant_call Fapstronaut

The fact that the body tries to turn the system on and off is informing. I will try to remember this. Thanks for the scientific reasoning. I want orgasm to be a much smaller part of my life than what it currently is, that is for sure.

8. distant_call

distant_call Fapstronaut

I’m not aware of that the penis is varying in size when it is soft. On the other hand I have kind of noticed that when it is erect the size isn’t different. In addition it seems harder and more sensitive. Thanks for the usefull information.