1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Small package. Unstopping guilt.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Mr. Cold Weather, Feb 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Mr. Cold Weather

Mr. Cold Weather New Fapstronaut

Tears. From his eyes, from mine as well. He's just 3 years old and doesn't know the story behind my sobs... he just hugs me and then asks me to stop crying, invites me to "lunch" (dinner) and let me put his shoes on.

He's my godson and nephew but I think of him as my own son. Since I saw that little lump of bone and flesh he has been my anchor to life, only sharing the "position" when 'she' (only ever girlfriend) arrived.

I've been breaking apart since she gosted me. I know how unfair for him to silently but firmly make him responsible of my mood. It's even harder when he openly chooses me instead of his parents, aunts, grandparent, little friends...

I'm really sorry my little baby. I have to grow out of my issues if I wanna see you grow up

2. Bombadil

Bombadil Fapstronaut

OK. I'd like to have something really deep and profound to say to help, but TBH it sounds like a crap situation that hurts like hell. One step at a time, man. Just keep going.

3. Correct.