1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Small manageable changes.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Anew2019, May 9, 2019.

1. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

In order to change I need to make small manageable changes. I am not going to turn into a person who exercises an hour 5 days a week, eats perfectly over night and has a spotless place. I felt a lot of shame that I was not like that. What can I do? I can do 30 jumping jacks or 10 push up's once a day. I can order a salad at McDonald's instead of a fatty burger and fries. And I did order a salad at McDonald's. It seams to me there is a bit of a stigma in ordering a salad at mcdonalds. I sensed it anyways. It is a step in the right direction. It has lots of greens in it and it was delicious. I can have Booster Juice. Someone told me not to one time because there is too much sugar. It is still relatively healthy. I can buy those salads in a bag at the grocery store. I had the idea that I need to eat totally perfectly to start. Our culture seams to make it seam like you will die if you don't eat perfectly. I can start eating better. I dont have to be perfect. I did 40 jumping jacks and 20 jumping jacks today. That is manageable. I walked up all 4 flight of stairs in my apt. building and took the elevator back down to the second level. I picked 3 things up in my place on my way to go do something. I can handle these small things. Maybe they will get bigger. I don't know. I need to change and I can manage these changes.