1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SM kink harming progress? DAY 213

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Miss Winnie, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Miss Winnie

Miss Winnie Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I made it to I believe 100 days or so no PMO, but started experimenting more w my partner and have occassionally O’d since. No intention of watching P again & it’s been 213 days and I don’t miss it or M’ing.

But, sex addiction - I’ve started to fantasize again, A LOT, to the point where I can’t concentrate in class or anywhere really. I think about sex, biting, slapping, etc etc.

Question is, is sm harmful psychologically? Or is it natural for some to like it?

If it is harmful, tips to move on and away from it?

Gods_princess likes this.
  2. Gods_princess

Gods_princess Fapstronaut

I feel you, girl. I think thinking too much about sex and not being able to concentrate on something else is a big warning signal. I was recommend to do a sex addiction test when I talked about my fantasies here. Maybe you should do it, too. My result was that I'm a sex addict but I'm not really sure about that result. But what I know is that the more you thrive into your fantasy world the more difficult it is to get out. If I concentrate on other really important things I feel a lot better than if I'm alone with my fantasies that go wild.
    I can't really say something about the harmful effects of am because I never really experienced it in real life. But if you read my thread there are some good comments on that.

SirErnest and Miss Winnie like this.
  3. Miss Winnie

Miss Winnie Fapstronaut

I’ll check out the test

4. Gods_princess

Gods_princess Fapstronaut

5. Miss Winnie

Miss Winnie Fapstronaut

First I thought it was just being addicted to M’ing plus fantasizing, but M might be a behavior as a result if sex addiction.

I took the test about sex addiction and got like the score of 14 (though I don’t necessarily engage in many activities, I do still think about sex a lot)

Anyway, I chase and feed the desire for sex and the high, but feel SUPER down after & not really satisfied & always thought that was normal.

6. Shah Rukh

Shah Rukh Fapstronaut

hey guys
    i have no feelings for. sexual desire. and my penis is not. much sensitive
    what i have. do, help. me. out guys.
    my penis have white dots like white acne,they are not actually acne

7. Miss Winnie

Miss Winnie Fapstronaut

I think you should research that on a medical website

8. Shah Rukh

Shah Rukh Fapstronaut

i have no sexual desires. what to do about that
    it's because of pmo

9. Your post belongs on another thread totally. Go to a doctor if you are worried!