1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SLEEPING ON TIME... HOW TO NOT STAY AWAKE IN LATE NIGHT

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Zillion, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

Ive been working all the day and night regarding studying and for my passion..
    however i managed to do take care of my personal health like meditating, exercise, reading books (it takes nearly 3 hrs in total) i do them in night 7 to 10 PM

somehow im not able to get to bed on time, due to have to have dinner, wash dishes right after..

how do i stop myself from spending extra hours on little stuff, so i can sleep on time (before 11 PM)..

usually i sleep only 1 AM.. yes i know its too late...

2. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

I take an sleeping aid. Helps to kill the nightly urges asap once it knocks me out ha.

Also dont take pre-workout supplements that late if you do. They usually are loaded with caffine.

3. The blue light from your electronic devices could be disrupting your sleep cycle. Limit use of electronics at least an hour before bed and use a blue light filter on your screen. You have apps for that... macs now come with the option built in.. not sure about PCs.