1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Side Effects the same for reboot when making love and not making love?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Tiburon727, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

I have been P and M free in the last 16 days but have kept the making love part in my marriage and that includes O. The making love did not start until after 10 days of sobriety.

What I have been experiencing lately in the last few days feels like side effects that are the same as when I was not married and not making love.

Am curious with the experiences of those who have been having sex and abstaining from P and M, do you notice a difference in side effects from recovering while having sex and not having sex? My sex life is better, but I have brain fog and bouts of random anger. Trying to figure out if symptoms carry over when having sex.

Basically is there a difference in side effects when having sex and not having sex?

2. Letsdothis!

Letsdothis! Fapstronaut

It might vary from person to person, but even having O with my SO I crave the PM. I think that's part of rewiring and why it can ruin relationships in the first place. So to answer your question a little more directly: no, I don't think there will be much difference with a sexual partner vs by yourself. But I'm sure othes have direct experience with both...which I do not.