1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Side effects of masturbation (longer arms, increase height)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by WannaStop, Feb 7, 2016.

1. WannaStop

WannaStop Fapstronaut

Hi,

I would like to ask the side effects of masturbation/overmasturbation.
    Specifically longer arms, increased height, loss of energy/feeling tired..
    And others if you could list.

because when you masturbate and reach orgasm, you tend to stretch your arms and legs.. I dont know, I think it does..

2. BackToManhood

BackToManhood Fapstronaut

Okay if you're stretching your arms and legs out as far as you can consistently several times a day, then I guess it could affect the length, but very minutely! It would be like microscopic. You wouldn't notice it. Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

3. Empowered

Empowered Fapstronaut

Dafuq did I just read :D:D:D
    Well, I do not think that masturbation increases your height, stretching in general extends the strings attached to your muscles, making you more flexible and keeping your body healthy. To increase your length, your muscles and bones would have to grow as well which doesn't happen.
    The loss of energy and motivation is something you can feel after masturbation, I don't know the biochemics behind it but I guess it has to do with testosterone as well as the hormone that is spilled after orgasm which keeps you from having sex forever. I once read about experiments with rats, they suppressed this hormone leading the rats to have sex until they died from starvation or heart failure.

4. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Absolutely, the basketball players in the NBA are huge fans of fapping, but professional jockeys that ride horses have never fapped. Weird but true.
    Sorry, I'm bored today. - There is no connection to fapping and height, none!

5. Moogie

Moogie Fapstronaut

So that is why I am 6'5" with extremely long arms and legs. But rearly masturbataed till I was about 18.

6. Sir Cranksalot

Sir Cranksalot Fapstronaut

Hairy palms.
    (Just kidding!)

7. WannaStop

WannaStop Fapstronaut

So how old are u now?
    So u started masturbating from 18 and you noticed that you increased in height and arms and legs?

8. owler

owler Fapstronaut

Definitely one of the odder things I've heard reported.

Honestly i can't see how this can occur. Honestly the only thing fapping can do for your body, growth wise, is a stronger arm (lol)