1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I tell someone I know his gf is cheating on him

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lazarus Shuttlesworth, Jan 17, 2017.

Should I tell someone I know his gf is cheating on him

1. Yes

53.3%
  2. No, stick to your job. Don't get involved in other people's personal business

37.8%
  3. Not sure

8.9%
  1. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

I agree. Unless he is a dear dear friend of yours, I would stay out of it. These things always come out eventually.

HopefulChristian likes this.
  2. IGY

IGY Guest

Lazarus, it is sweet of you want to let this guy know what is happening. But he is just an acquaintance, so leave it buddy.

3. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

Tell her to start a journal in the Women In Reboot section.

LegendaryToast and Deadlihood like this.
  4. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

HAH!

5. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

Would i want someone to tell me if my girl was cheating? Hell yes! Bro code man! Look, by not telling you are co-signing it. Its like seeing a robbery and not calling the police you become an assesory to the crime.. but yes you need to protect your job.. i would put a note in his mailbox or slip it under his door. And not use the word cheating.. just say anonymiosuly, that you saw so and so kissing and thought you should know about it. It sucks, but you are part of this.. just think, if your wife was cheating and someone knew and never told you who you see all the time...
    I had a simular situation where this guy was going to fuck me over biz wise.. he bragged about it before hand to a mutual friend. When it went down and he screwed me i had months of torment and and it messed up my life and carreer.. years later, the mutual friend said, yeah i knew he was going to do that to you.. he bragged about it befor hand.. i asked, why didnt you tell me?! He said, because its none of my buisness... i could of killed him.. that was the end of the friendship right then..i could not believe he knew the entire time and let me walk right into it!..
    Also what if this guy marries her and she keeps cheating on him, gets pregnant by the other guy, claims its his, and all that crap.. bro screw that bitch and tell him b4 it gets worse and she ruins his life more than she already has...

Present Kid and HopefulChristian like this.
  6. Thug Life

Thug Life Guest

I don't known why, but for some reason I really like this guy.

Deadlihood likes this.
  7. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

"Who fucking knows and who fucking cares."

8. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

You're a feisty son of a bitch... IGY. Owl beat your ass, motherfucker.

9. Thug Life

Thug Life Guest

Haha hooters and I were close af.

10. Write the dude an anonymous note so that you don't risk your job. Try blackmailing the chick for some money first.

LegendaryToast likes this.
  11. Lol looks like 12 people have cheated.

12. LZ is better than this. For shame, egg, for shame.

Star Lord likes this.
  13. You're right, LZ would blackmail the girl first.

Star Lord likes this.
  14. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

To be fair I was a different person back then, even a different name. Full of hate and despair.

15. Yo.

Strength And Light and Star Lord like this.
  16. I figured. Just teasing you.

Star Lord likes this.
  17. Ayo @Lazarus Shuttlesworth , did you end up telling the guy?
    "Back then" was January bro xD

Star Lord likes this.
  18. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

January was when I had my NoFap breakdown.
    Besides any part of history is "back then".
    You just dropped to my jewel status again dude lol. Crown jewel is off the books for a good day...bad jewels bad lol.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    HopefulChristian likes this.
  19. What happened?

Star Lord likes this.
  20. And when I joined. It was meant to be, baba :')

Star Lord likes this.