Should i tell my future wife?

Discussion in 'Problematic Sexual Behavior' started by fools’end, Aug 12, 2019 at 7:49 PM.

1. fools’end

fools’end Fapstronaut

Quick question, do you guys think that if my future wife asks if i have ever paid for sex that i can keep that to myself or is that wrong?

would appreciate some input.

2. Freddiefox

Freddiefox Fapstronaut

3. Qoti

Qoti New Fapstronaut

Bad idea, honesty is the basis of a relationship. Better to be honest. And give her the choice, and that she chooses you, than to lie and at somepoint slip, and she discovers you are a liar and suddenly the entire relationship could be doubted. If you arent honest with people to give them the fteedom to choose, you are manipulating them.

MadJackMcMad, cardinal and Luvspin68 like this.
  4. CJ_UNDERDAWG23

CJ_UNDERDAWG23 New Fapstronaut

I do not agree. Is she gonna tell you how many men she honestly smashed in college? etc
    Everyone has baggage coming into relationship now a days. It not like the old days were two virgins get married young and stay marry for years. Its your business, and it should stay your business.
    However, if your future wife is some amazing therapist with the ability to understand that life is not black and white. Than maybe it might be okay to say something, but in my experience with women she might use your past against you later down the line.

oneotwo and Ghost79 like this.