1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I ask her out or not?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Livinlife8089, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Livinlife8089

Livinlife8089 Fapstronaut

ok, so there was this girl that I was talking to in person cuz she was giving me a ride home from the movies we went to with friends. and later that day i text her saying "we should do something like we did today again, it was super fun"
    She responds with "Yeah I had fun, we need to continue some of our convos (the ones we had in the ride home)

I ask "Ok in person or what?"

she says "idc whenever"

I say "well we can go do something and continue the convos if you want"

She says " yea maybe" and I end the conversation with "ok"

Should I ask her out? by the way I kinda feel weird about it, like she probably won't want to, knowing my luck.

I plan on saying this "idk if you still want to but we could go bowling on Saturday or Monday just so we can do something while we converse"

2. PRN-ADKT

PRN-ADKT Fapstronaut

I'd never say, "I don't know if you still want to." It comes across as lacking confidence. I don't know what the dynamic is between the two of you, but I'd make it clear that I like her. What you intend on texting her makes it sound like you're not fully committing to what you're saying, in case she doesn't like you back. I get that, but I think you should be more forward.

3. Livinlife8089

Thanks, I also agree with that. Ill change it and send her the message and tell you what she says

4. Livinlife8089

She said this "Omg that actually sounds so fun!! But idk if I can. I'm having a sleepover with friends from tomorrow to sunday and then in the rest of my time I need to read a book for school and finish an application. Maybe next weekend?"

I believe this is good. Idk whether to feel good or excited but IM PRETTY HAPPY XD XD but something feels wrong??, what do you guys think??

5. PRN-ADKT

PRN-ADKT Fapstronaut

Yeah, something definitely seems off, but she might actually be busy, so who knows. Do you think you're both compatible in the looks department? Physical attractiveness certainly plays a huge role when considering someone for a date, especially early on when you don't really know the person. If she isn't into you physically, then I don't think she'll want to go out with you one on one as a potential girlfriend.

6. Sandsii

Sandsii Fapstronaut

If she suggested next weekend then I would definitely think she's down to meeting you. If she didn't really like you then why suggest another time? Unless she's just saying that...but i'd think positive and trust that she's actually busy. Keep us posted!

7. Livinlife8089

Turns out she didn’t know I was asking her out, she thought we going’s just as friends

8. Quality

Quality Fapstronaut

Did she accept still?

9. Livinlife8089

Yea I believe we’re still on

10. Son of Midgaard

Son of Midgaard Fapstronaut

But do you like her really or just curios/physically attracted to her.

I mean judging by your information you, as I, is quite new to Nofap, dating at such a early stage might be hazardous since rejection might be a trigger for relapse, no? I would keep building my self up, as I am doing right now, then go at it again say six months from now with a much better confidence and also most likely more equiped to handle any possible rejection coming my way.