1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting at distribution center in Baltimore

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Now a shooting at the workplace?!?! Nowhere is safe anymore. :emoji_pensive::emoji_pensive::emoji_pensive:

2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Nowhere has truly been safe at any period in modern times. It’s just situations we never comprehended.

3. Hatred has become a religion, a business and an occupation! What else can be the outcome!

4. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Europe's violent crime is increasing, and it could be due to the heaps of unvetted migrants going there. Until that issue's fixed, I don't think crime rates will go back to what they were. Violent crime's been on the decrease in the USA (not sure about Canada) while it's been more-or-less stable here in AUS/NZ. I don't think any of us have it as bad as Europe does right now when it comes to unchecked illegal immigration.

5. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Can you provide more details?

Surely you are generalizing?

6. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Why do you say that?

7. [​IMG]

MLMVSS likes this.
  8. I don't think it's only police funding, as society is getting worse generally. It is part of it probably. Overpopulation?

Taylor25 likes this.
  9. And hey USA folk. Sorry to hear about yet another shooting. I guess the solution is either less guns or more guns.

10. Getting dodgy on the knife front. We need to save these young men so yes it has to be education but also stop and search for me.
    In live in Wales though so not too bad for me.
    Sorry, going off topic..

11. Less for sure. Anyway, the problem in America is how to fix it. Thank god we don't have them in the UK.