Sheep's journal :)

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by White Sheep, Jan 9, 2019.

1. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

I think the 3rd day was the hardest until now, becuase during all day I was feeling urges. But today I do not know, since 3 hours ago I am not feeling very well. I do not know how to handle this becuase that thoughts come to my mind with no reason. The other me of weeks ago have already relapsed but I do not know if today I will stand that urges while I am in bed. I don't want even to move myself becuase I feel so sensitive to everything :(

2. nadox

nadox Fapstronaut

Been there so many times. The enemy of progress is stagnating. Keep busy, don’t think too much about relapsing or how sensitive you are. Just find positive things to do with your time and maybe keep good company. Take a cold shower, go for a run... you know.

3. Prov2416

Prov2416 Fapstronaut

Yeah...get up and do stuff.

Your body is raging against the chemical imbalance. You are doing fine. Just keep at it.

4. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

Thank you both for helping me with your advice now I feel really better :)

5. dmitry116

dmitry116 New Fapstronaut

Good luck! I am on the same day as you.

6. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

Thank you, really, but it says 2 days, today is the 6th one for me

Newgirl likes this.
  7. Lively gr of yesterday

Lively gr of yesterday Fapstronaut

best of luck to u dear hope u suceed try siverting ur mind to stpp it from wandering write it y do u want to stop fapping and read it whenever u feel like fapping it is really helpfull
    d

Newgirl and White Sheep like this.
  8. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

Thank you I have those that, but I need to read it one in a while to remember why I am doing this. I am in the Day 12 :) by the way

Newgirl and Keeptrying1432 like this.
  9. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

Day 42
    Until now I have learned so much about myself, stuff I have not recognized before in my entire life. My head is full of stuff I HAVE TO get rid of. Some days ago I accepted I am an addict to this, I haven't :/. Also I have realized that my insecureness goes beyond I have seen, something I am working on but there is much to fix tho. Today I read again my thread about my last relapse

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    Solomon435, FC1996 and Newgirl like this.
  10. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

Day 45
    Since 4 days ago no much urges like just one. And yesterday 0 urges. Happy or no I will keep going. And my conviction to quit PMO has grown a lot because I have seen in this webpage how this addiction has destroyed the life of other people. I was reaching that point of destruction when I came here. Everybody's advice and experiences have helped as you can't imagine :)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  11. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

Day 47
    I have never felt so productive as I am feeling now. But I simply can't focus on my thesis, I can't sit down in the desk and start to write, maybe because of my bad habits I had just before to start to write, that was my motion and later do my thesis. And Sheep wants to be graduated on May :/

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  12. bobross

bobross Fapstronaut

Just start writing, doesn't matter if it's good or useless, just write, and perhaps improve on it afterwards. The more you think on what you have to do, the more difficult it gets :)

Newgirl, Coffee Candy and White Sheep like this.
  13. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

You always so nice T_T thank you

Newgirl likes this.
  14. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Good luck on your studies don't worry you will be able to focus cos you're learning to discipline your mind. I'm happy to see how much progress you're making in your NF reboot journey. Keep up the good work, you got this :)

15. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

Thanks so much for all your support, and your words too. But when I have to do thid is do difficult sometimes, but I will do my best

control your life likes this.
  16. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

Day Today
    I logged in NoFap from my computer and I was so careless that I left the tab open and I went out to do other stuff. My dad went in the room and read loud the word "NoFap", I could heard him XD, what a save!, nobody speaks English at home and he didn't ask what that meant

17. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

You've been doing an excellent job on your journey so far. Great job! You're very strong and you've been a Rockstar.

Good luck on your journey! Especially your thesis paper, if you're still on that.

White Sheep likes this.
  18. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for that encouragement. And yes I keep going on my thesis. I really appreciate you took the time to read and like my journal

Solomon435 likes this.