1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

She didn't kiss me back

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by kingpietro, Jun 28, 2017.

1. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

hello forum,

could somebody give me some tips?

So today i went on a date with a girl. We went for a drink and she kept talking and talking basically there was a connection we had the same point of views of a lot of things.
    i saw big pupils in her eyes and she kept playing with her hair and she started touching me.

At the end of the date i kissed her but she moved away like she wasn't interested.

It feels like she is not interested because she didn't kiss me back but i've noticed so much positive signals like big pupil eyes playing with her hair toching me.

She is a really shy girl maybe she didn't expected it? Don't know what to do. I have a feeling she maybe to shy and wasn't expecting it.

should i text her ? or should i just let this one go.. And if i text her or call her what would i say .

Hardboiled24 likes this.
  2. WankMaster

WankMaster Fapstronaut

Just do what any recently rejected make would do in the 21st century... masturbate over her Facebook profile

Addictedsince13 and faplordxd like this.
  3. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

no sorry thats something i won't do. I can handle a rejection my question was am i rejected or is she just shy?

should i give her a second change? I've lost a lot of girls who actually liked me but where to shy

Millenial likes this.
  4. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

My way thats never failed is when you're talking about something and then randomly just look in her eyes and tell her "give me a kiss" then just keep talking like nothing happened

Girls like being told what to do maybe you werent clear in your intent or she sees you as a provider male because you took her for drinks on the first date

Hardboiled24 likes this.
  5. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

I didn't pay the bill ;) I went for a drink to get to know her. And to be honest the "give me a kiss " is kind of wussy way. if you want to kiss her just do it. thats what i did i didn't asked it or say it i just did it withouth anouncing it thats why i asked the question maybe she was off guard and was to :oops:shy to kiss back

Hardboiled24 likes this.
  6. WankMaster

WankMaster Fapstronaut

Yeah I agree with fap Lord, tell her or just kiss her, whatever you do don't ask if you can kiss her (but obviously don't just kiss her if she's says no and hits you cause that's sexual assault), girls don't like it if oh ask it's a nice guy pissy move.
    Some further questions...

Was it dark where you were? Maybe that's why she had big pupils?

Does she look clean? Maybe she was playing with her hair because she has nits?

Are you ugly?

Addictedsince13 and faplordxd like this.
  7. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

Was it dark where you were? Maybe that's why she had big pupils?
    No it wasn't dark it was outside at a
    terrace from a bar the sun was shining.

doe she look clean ?
    yes she did she kept touching her hair and playing with it.

she even kept touching me with her hand like if i said something funny thats why i am confused she didn't kiss me back.

and to be honest asking if you can kiss someone is bassicly asking for approval so no i don't agree with fap Lord that you should ask her just do it.

and am i ugly? I dont thinx so because otherwise i wouldn't had the balls to to ask her out

8. WankMaster

WankMaster Fapstronaut

Alright, no need to get arsey just because you can't get any

faplordxd likes this.
  9. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

Look man i was just asking is there a possibility that she might be shy. and if so how should i respond

10. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

Okay but she didnt kiss you back so who's way works in the end

WankMaster likes this.
  11. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

We told you how to respond. Just tell her to kiss you or pull her in and kiss her

Dont be a beta bitch

Shes probably off getting fucked by Chad while you type this post up

WankMaster likes this.
  12. WankMaster

WankMaster Fapstronaut

Chad didn't fuck about, he just went in for the kiss and now he's up to his knackers in clunge while you wipe your own cum off your balls

faplordxd likes this.
  13. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

I can smell the salt of some posters here in this thread. Wow.

You did a mistake - you went too early. Now, learn from it and do not repeat it again.

Addictedsince13 and kingpietro like this.
  14. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

i kissed her at my date like you said just pulled her at me and kissed her withouth any warning or asking it or asking approval just doing it.

i am just opening the question maybe some girls are shy and maybe beeing to direct is bad if you notice she is really shy..

And if you want to know i allready had sex with some other girl a week earlier

Its clear you are a cocky dude who isn't here to help people or talk about topics.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    Hardboiled24 likes this.
  15. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Of course there are shy girls. If I would be honest with you, I think that you just rushed it. You may not have been her type. Anyways, you can try to call her, say if she wants another date. If not then move on - there are tons of others girls waiting for you!

16. MindfulAchilles

MindfulAchilles Fapstronaut

I'd text her and apologize, say that I felt like it was the right moment and ask if she'd be interested in going out again. Tell her you really liked her and don't want that to be the impression of who you are. Show her that you have taken it in and realized that you desire to be mature about it, if you shy away, never call back or disappear she'll take it that you wussed and are insecure.

She'll probably reconsider and give you a clear yes or no for a second date. Don't rush, be gentle. The first time I kissed my girlfriend I actually looked her in the eyes up close and asked softly: "Can I kiss you?". She smiled the biggest smile and closed her eyes as I gently touched her lips with mine. It was the most amazing simple kiss ever. Months later she mentioned to me that she really loved the courtesy of asking her, because any other way would've seemed a little strange to her even though she really wanted me to kiss her. Let her be in control of the situation and don't treat her like she should be all over you. She's a human being, and she desires to be acknowledged just as much as you do.

Good luck!

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 and Kenzi like this.
  17. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

Yeah i know i've had sex 2 times before i went on date with this girl. But for some reason i really felt a big connection with her.. So thats why i feal shit.

18. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Do not feel shit, get over it! I am sure you will find another!

I did not understand - did you had sex with her 2 times before your first date?

19. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

No with other girls i was dating. I am currently dating 3 girls. If you aren't in a relationship its best to keep you're options open and date different woman..

2 girls i really don't like to have a relationship with.. but we hooked up. They are hot but are bimbo's girls with no personallity

and there is the one that i really really like.........A girl with passion in her life a passion for biology, reading the same books and having the same interest as me (mythology) bassicly a perfect match... Thats the one i kissed and looked away

I don't want stupid bimbo's i want a girl with passion like me a funny personality.. I guess i blew it

20. MindfulAchilles

MindfulAchilles Fapstronaut

So you've been masturbating with the body of girls you're not interested in...?
    Be true to yourself man. First and foremost.

Addictedsince13 likes this.