1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Shall I tell my wife-to-be about my PMO problem?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by determinedtosucceed, Jun 17, 2019.

1. (Thread title) It's a question you will be forced to ask yourself every day until you do.

I used to smoke when I was young and careless. I thought with quitting the cravings would be so strong so I put off quitting. Turns out the cravings only occurred because I was still smoking. I had to face them every day. When I quit, it got bad for a little while and then....

they went away.

-Quinn

hope4healing likes this.
  2. You're right. That would be easier. And cowardly.

Do you love her? Does she love you? Why not be an adult and do what you know is right and let her make her own decisions. She may break up with you, she may not. If she does, you probably just saved yourself a messy divorce down the road. If she doesn't, and you commit to recovery, aspects of your relationship and your identity will be shaped by your growth from this event.

Peace,
    -Quinn