1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual Thoughts and Energy

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jd1996, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Jd1996

Jd1996 New Fapstronaut

Hi nofappers, just a general overview. So I've been doing NoFap for about 3 years. I would relapse a few times but only broke my streak to see if fapping would make a difference to the positive effects I was having. It definitely did but I kept testing my self every once Ina while just to remind myself why I don't fap.

Anyways, now to get on the topic. I've found that if I think of sexual thoughts, I would create an urge and use that energy to do whatever I needed to do. I don't know if that's sexual transmutation(let me know). When I was doing this, I would get INSANE energy and rage and I would feel unstoppable, but I felt like this wasn't the purpose of nofap. I thought nofap was to prevent sexual thoughts. I felt like I was cheating myself. So I decided to stop creating these sexual thoughts and now I don't get as much erection and I feel less motivated. It feels like my testosterone levels have dropped. Diet and gym routine have stayed the same.

Let me know what you guys think. I'll respond in an open minded manner. THANKS!