1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual relations during reboot?

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Runa, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Runa

Runa New Fapstronaut

First of all I apologize for my English. My question is about whether it is convenient not to have sex with my partner while he is in the process of detoxification. He is a PMO addict. Maybe that confuses him and does not help him. I do not know what to do, I want to help him at all costs. I want him to feel better.

Thanks !

2. anewhope

anewhope Fapstronaut

The usual advice is that he should quit P and M completely. To begin with - maybe for the first two weeks - he should also not have O with you. After that, you should be able to have sex, including Os for him, but limit him to only one per week or so, to avoid slowing down the reboot.
    ANH

3. Runa

Runa New Fapstronaut

Thank you so much! it helps me a lot

anewhope likes this.
  4. Lilone8377

Lilone8377 Fapstronaut

Great advice and question. We’re at day 21. Finding that much of the intamacy was returning we worried about what that would do. After 14 days he did have an O from stimulation from me. Not on his own. We take it moment by moment. And we made the rule that if it happens between usc it’s healthy. Especially since it wasn’t at all before. But you have to watch for the chaser effect. That is why we slowed down in that area. It was strong the day after .

anewhope likes this.