Sexual deprivation in marriage. Is this right for me?

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by EmilySears, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Epic Fight

Epic Fight Fapstronaut

Amen to that Ghost writer, very well put together, thank you

2. EmmyB

EmmyB Fapstronaut

I think it's the duty of husbands to provide their wives with sex, but it should be penetration, not orgasms. Orgasm is addictive and gets in the way of a real spiritual and physical connection.

I see intimacy as the desired goal in relationships, especially marriage. For me, orgasm is not the result of that but its enemy. Orgasm gives highs and lows of energy which get in the way of a true spiritual and physical connection, which for heterosexual people is based on vaginal penetration. My goal is karezza, orgasm-free sex, with a loving spouse.

3. Epic Fight

Epic Fight Fapstronaut

So im doing karezza, nice, and I thought I suffer with delayed ejaculation :p

BartlebytheScrivener likes this.
  4. BartlebytheScrivener

BartlebytheScrivener Fapstronaut

I would not want to be that spouse, sorry to say that. I don't think many people agree with that radical choice.

5. BartlebytheScrivener

You seem to be stuck in the 1950s. These may be your values, but they are far from universal. Many women are far more liberated than that. They don't need a leader. Some women make more money than their husbands. Not everybody is into spirituality. Most women want orgasms and would describe that they have a need for orgasms. People suffer mentally if they don't get orgasms. And no, not everybody feels the need to share every orgasm with their partner.

6. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

I guess I need to be more clear next time. While I said that to her, it wasn't really meant for her. I hope you realize that now. "...I see intimacy as the desired goal in relationships, especially marriage..." I agree. "...For me, orgasm is not the result of that but the enemy..." I hope not. While orgasm should never be the focal point, it certainly shouldn't be the enemy either. That's why I was deliberate in saying it should be a byproduct of intimacy. It should occur as part of intimacy. "...Orgasm gives highs and lows of energy which get in the way of a true spiritual and physical connection..." YEP! I concur! "...which for heterosexual people is based on vaginal penetration..." I would say that only if that is your mutual understanding with one another. I don't necessarily believe it has to be PIV. I I just believe it has to be with one another. "...My goal is karezza, orgasm-free sex, with a loving spouse..." And if that's your goal, that is perfectly well within your prerogative. I know people talk about karezza here a lot. I'm not convinced that karezza doesn't push the limits of brain chemistry (I'm going to ask, Dr. Carson about this when I see him in the next couple of weeks), thus contributing to the problem more than it solves. I suspect there's a problem there. Again, that's your prerogative. I haven't taken the time to research karezza because it hasn't been that high on my priority list. Hope this helps.

Epic Fight likes this.
  7. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

Haha, it's the same thing. Didn't you get the memo? LOL!

Epic Fight likes this.
  8. Epic Fight

Epic Fight Fapstronaut

Tell that to my ex :) hahaha!!!

9. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

Well, it's not your choice. It's her choice. You don't have to live with it.
    Honestly, I responded to all of this, and then I just erased it. It just isn't worth the dignity of a response. Have a nice day.

Epic Fight likes this.
  10. BartlebytheScrivener

I just looked at karezza and realised I have been practising this for years without ever having heard the term. It doesn't always have to be intercourse.

Epic Fight likes this.
  11. Epic Fight

Epic Fight Fapstronaut

Dont mistake edging to karezza neither LOL!!

darknight likes this.