1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual Colors

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Reverent, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Reverent

Reverent Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    Our sex life is re new and healing.

In an attempt to better understand my wife's sexual mood and to share my desires in an objective non triggering way, we have created a color code so we know what each other are currently feeling.

It's a sexual mood ring of sorts.

Here is how it works:
    We each have assigned a feeling, as it pertains to intimacy, to a color. This allows us to ask where the other is and make adjustments or whatever depending. Since no color can be wrong, they are just colors, neither can one's mood.

Here are some examples:
    My wife's pink mood is a desire for intimacy, in a cuddly touching, romantic, non sexual way. It's a strong desire for emotional bonding.

Whereas her Red is more of a sexual passion, physical desire for closeness. It's her steamy suductress color.

Now Yellow we both share. It is an openess to sexual connection but cautiously proceeding. Usually some reassurance needs to be made first, or some misunderstanding clarified.

Black is like unto death. It would only come if we were in severe pain or trauma. That's the color she is after childbirth or on DDay. An absolute NO under all circumstances.

Orange is her normal. Not opposed, not unwilling, but not really on her mind.
    That would be my brown.

Blue is my not in the mood because I'm tired or sore or pain. Otherwise I'd be willing. Her Green.

Her blue is when she is sad or not emotionally willing to have sex. I'm still learning to obtain this color.

My tan is when I'm craving intimate touch and connection, but not intercourse. Usually massages, baths, Karezza suffices me.

~~~~~~~~
    Yep it seems all silly and confusing. And it probably is, but it is working in our relationship.

If I ask what is her color because I'm a horny flourecent green, and she says blue. I immediately ask what's the matter? I don't feel resentful or dejected. Also when I'm flirting or romancing, knowing whether she is pink, red, or magenta makes all the difference. If I were to talk dirty or suggestive to her when she is craving pink, it would trigger her and she'd move more to a teal or green.

Colors blend, colors change and it's all a beautiful array of hope and intimacy.

Anyway it makes sense to me, I thought I would share.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  2. Banjaxed

Banjaxed Fapstronaut

I like the idea, it all helps ease communication which is the real point I guess?

Next level would be to get some tshirts made that changed colour to match your mood, kind of like those global hypercolour Ts from back in the day ;)

Reverent likes this.
  3. TryingToHeal

TryingToHeal Fapstronaut

At first I was like what?! But that's actually pretty neat and interesting. How long have you guys been using this? Do you find it to be really helpful? I feel like I might get annoyed being asked what my color is all the time LOL. :)

Reverent likes this.
  4. Queen_Of_Hearts_13

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 Fapstronaut

LOVE THIS! I love it when couples get creative in healing! This is just so inspiring! I know for my husband and I we do daily check in sheets and we have a "sex candle" that if lit means in the mood. So every couple has their own way of reconnecting and this post just made me so happy to see another couple with creativity and trying new things to see what works. Keep doing what you're doing! This made me smile :)

Reverent likes this.
  5. Reverent

Reverent Fapstronaut

RAD! Hypercolour, why didn't I think of that. Do you think they make boxers and lingerie in that material?

:)