1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sex whilst nofap

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by GreekGodX, Sep 20, 2018.

1. GreekGodX

GreekGodX New Fapstronaut

Basically I have become a lot more outgoing and seeking sex alot more fter nofap and it has only been 3 weeks.

However I am supposed to be meeting a girl and am just worried that because I haven't masturbated in 3 weeks I will not last v long.

Any suggestions?

2. Burrich1

Burrich1 Fapstronaut

Before starting nofap, my problem was that I lasted way way to long, and sometimes couldn’t finish conventionally with a girl. I had sex about 30 days into nofap and was happy with my results. I lasted an appropriate amount of time. I was worried I would either not be able to finish again, or possible be too quick since this was my first time with this girl.

Honestly, you are pretty young. Even if your super quick, you will probably be good to go again fairly quickly. Plus if you are quick, just make sure she has a good time too. Sometimes a girl can be flattered by you losing control quickly. Be embarrassed (which you probably won’t be faking) and just tell her that your sorry. She was just so incredible and you were so into it, you couldn’t help yourself. There are lots of ways to play it off.

Blackest Bile likes this.
  3. BlueBomber

BlueBomber New Fapstronaut

I've noticed that going slow at first and constant disconnect will help get over the initial sensitivity and allow you to last longer. Your body needs to adjust to feeling. I've been able to go until she asked to stop before (that's not necessarily good either)

4. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

i'll tell you this:when i started having sex after starting nofap i used to last very short the first time (even 30 seconds or less sometimes), then i used to have sex immediately after i came (like 5 minutes) and last as long as i desired.

To please your partner you should have looooong foreplay and play with her pussy for a long time before you get in there.

Learn how to stimulate clitoris and g spot and she will stop minding about how many minutes you last in bed. Then with practice you'll be able to control yourself much better.

There is a good part of it: when you are on nofap, even if you don't last long, you'll desire her, her body and sex much more then every other boy she has been with, and she will immediately notice it and will feel more into you. Guaranteed.

5. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

last advice, when you come early don't cry about it. Just make fun of it with her and be cool: don't let her feel uncomfortable for what happened (because it's nothing irreparable) and she'll easily forget :)

Estragon likes this.