1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Several relapses later, a new beginning "Not today"

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Paulwonttouch, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Paulwonttouch

Paulwonttouch Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,
    Summary - 10 years PMO, suffering from death grip and extreme DE (only by M during sex). Currently on Day 3 after 6 relapses.

The story
    I'm 24 and have been indulging in PMO since 10th grade (was around 14-15 I guess?). So yeah, it's been 10 whole years of PMO, sometimes up to 6 times a day. And around year 2 there were times normal P didn't cut it for me.

I had my first girlfriend when I turned 16, and no there wasn't any sex involved then, just kissing and making out (that increased my PMO) so I never figured that I had this problem.

Cut to first year of college, first real girlfriend and finally had sex when I turned 19, but to my horror I couldn't O, thus the beginning of my fears. 4 years of active sex life on, and I could only O by my own hand, I have only once in my life O'd during sex, no amount of long hours of sex, HJ or BJ has made me O.

So, in October of last year I came across NoFap, but faltered somewhere down the line. And then again, in the middle of this month (during my wait for EndGame) I thought this time, I'm gonna do this for good. So here I am, 6 relapses later on day 3, hard Hard mode PMO.

No girlfriend at the moment.