1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

September 11th, 2001 .

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Username Changed by Mod Team, Mar 12, 2019.

1. What were you doing the day the world changed?

2. I was in elementary school and when it happened, my teacher put it on the TV. Then my dad picked me up from school early. I was really young at the time.

3. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

4. Marsmaster

Marsmaster Fapstronaut

Realizing that no plane hit the pentagon, Building 7 fell in a controlled demolition, and it was all a setup to fear-monger people into handing over their basic rights to privacy :emoji_ok_hand: (Oh no, I forgot I started the flame war between the trigger-happy people and the awake and alert. Time to run!)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  5. In class during my second week of college

6. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

Watching the breaking news on TV, I was 7.

7. I was in elementary school too. I remember getting into my friends mom's car when she said something bad had happened. I got to school and we watched the news in computer class. I was too young to fully understand what happened.

8. What do you think the early 2000's would have been like if that never took place?

9. Like a continuation of the 90s, my favorite decade

10. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I was at school when I first heard about it. At the time, we didn't have much information, so we didn't know if it was a terrorist attack or not.

11. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

Lol, Truthtard. :p

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. Marsmaster

Marsmaster Fapstronaut

And what exactly is that supposed to mean?

13. ? ? ?

? ? ? Fapstronaut

I was an old soul in the 4th grade . . .

14. Was at school and couldn't believe the tv when I got home. Seeing the planes hit was shocking, but the most shocking part was those towers collapsing as if they were made out of cards.

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

Bro, you sound demented. Our military has been using drone strikes on people who had nothing to do with 9/11. We destabilize entire countries out of political gain, we even starve children to death through sanctions and support to foriegn power. The "animals" responsible are your political leaders who profit from perpetual conflict. The U.S. military and operative personnel shouldn't have gone to any other country -- on September 11 they should have stayed home and taken a long, sobering look in the mirror.

Marsmaster likes this.
  16. Marsmaster

Marsmaster Fapstronaut

Right? And WE ALL KNOW that war and hostility follows the money, so? Follow the paper trail: https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-september-11-financial-heist-follow-the-911-money-trail/5475639
    There's so much evidence that this was an inside-job, it amazes me that people still don't believe it...

By the way, I suffer from all the fear-mongering that the U.S. Government has established because of all this. I don't say what I say just to spite people or just to "prove them wrong". You can call me crazy if you want, you can get triggered from what I've said, but at the end of the day we're all on the same side trying to understand and cope with these events.

Also btw, I really like your signature @GhostWriter :)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    Deleted Account and EthanW. like this.
  17. My username was a series of four symbols used to represent summer, spring, winter and fall. They also represent Mathew, Mark, Luke and John the synoptic Gospels in The Bible. The symbols interfered with the basic functioning of the website and had to be changed. @GhostWriter

18. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut