1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen retention and longevity

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Flyhigh, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

I don't know much about this but I saw a video on YouTube before, linking semen retention to longevity. I have no doubts about it and I think it can be one great motivation for guys to stay on nofap.

Hardboiled24 and Deleted Account like this.
  2. I wouldn't be surprised, because everytime you ejaculate, it releases vital nutrients your body needs

(proteins, vitamin c, vitamin b12, zinc, calcium, magnesium, potassium, etc.) those all are nutrients that sustain our lives.

It's vary likely that PMO addicts are vary malnourished because of how often they ejaculate. It's no wonder every PMO addict is so drained, and lifeless. it's just another vary good reason to quit this addiction.

3. alfred42

alfred42 Fapstronaut

I read about this experiment done in 1992 (Natalie Angier, New York Times) that examined certain worms which are used in experiments in place of people because they have some similar genetics.

The worms were split up and some were allowed to have sex (ejaculate) while others weren't. Not surprisingly, the ones that did not ejaculate lived longer.

The conclusion in the article:

Hardboiled24, I Free I, Jarom and 2 others like this.
  4. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Why I never knew about this all my life. If only I knew when I was younger I could've prevented myself from being a PMO addict.

5. It doesn't matter.
    Now you know that matters.

6. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

It's just that looking back in the past I wasted a lot of time.

I Free I and Deleted Account like this.
  7. I know what you mean about wasting time @Flyhigh, but you can't bring back lost time. You can choose how to use your remaining time tho, and that's awesome.

Don't hold anything against yourself. You're a good person. :)

FeelingDoomed, I Free I and Flyhigh like this.
  8. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Thank you.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Interesting .

10. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

I
    It's never too late.u still have a whole life why worry about gone 7-8 years..

Flyhigh and Deleted Account like this.
  11. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

12. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

I was addicted to P for like 4 long years and to MO for 15 long years, that's half my life.

Deleted Account and Pati_ryu like this.
  13. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

That's not half if one lives above 70 years.u can say u PMOed in your starting years.okay it is a addiction and is hard but we all the know the advantages of u fight..so it's worth it.

Deleted Account and Flyhigh like this.
  14. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Yep OK, I'll just look at this longevity benefits as one motivation to holding my life force.

15. Hey, better a little bit late than never @Flyhigh.

Flyhigh likes this.
  16. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

When I reach my 60th birthday, 15 years will no longer be half my life but just a quarter.