1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Self-Improvement WhatsApp Chat

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BrianSteel, May 11, 2017.

1. BrianSteel

BrianSteel Fapstronaut

Hello fellow fapstronauts,

I ve been having many problems in the near past (Girlfriend rejections, weed problems, awful loneliness, excessive PMOing etc....).
    Im looking for some people who share the same difficulties I am facing ans who are looking for Self-Improvement - not Just in the sense of fapping - but considering the whole life experience itself.

Since I have not any close friend, who I could tell my "secrets", I am seeking for people with the desire of forming a chat group in which we discuss our daily/weekly goals and share (advices for) improvements as well as motivation for ourselfes.
    Something Like WhatsApp perhaps.

Sorry for my akward english, I am from austria ^^

2. The |E|volutionary

The |E|volutionary Fapstronaut

Meh. A member and I have a sort of 'round table' in another thread. Stop by there if you feel inclined.

3. Azabu

Azabu Fapstronaut

Hello dude, i share entirely your post, i'm also in self improvement and not for only nofap, it's just the necessary begining to start to grow

4. warren smith

warren smith New Fapstronaut

Yeah bro I'm Up for that. I do not go on forums so I do not understand how the whole support thing works here but I think talking about experiences and goals help to a degree when you are feeling overwhelmed and if we can learn things from each other that's good. By the way, I do not have a problem listening to you but I'll call you out if you are making excuses and I expect the same of course. If you are interested message me as soon as . I have not got a phone at the moment but I will when my sister gives me the spare one back.