1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Self-Improvement Homepage in the making! Need your help!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Philip1990, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Philip1990

Philip1990 Fapstronaut

Hello ladies & gentlemen

iam starting a self-improvement homepage and i already wrote three articles and i have a business plan.
    So i know how to be successfull and i will be.You want to be part of it?I need you to check my articles for grammar fails because my first language is german and i only release high quality content.
    If you are interested here are my requirements :

• - English is your first language
    • - You have atleast 30 minutes everyday to check my articles for grammar mistakes
    • - You are passionate about self-improvement
    • - Skype / Teamviewer / Facebook any of these to communicate and work with me
    • - Atleast 20 years old

If you are interested and you meet these requirements contact me.I will then share the business plan with you.And if you are really passionate about helping other people and improving yourself we can build this business together.Iam absolutely serious about this and i want to become financially independent through this.You only live once , so you better make the best of it with working for yourself and not for others.So lets build this self-improvement business up and earn more with our passion!I hope to hear from you soon. Here is an article from me and my Social Networks

Social Networks :

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/myselfimprovement.net
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/Selfimprovenet
    Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_V5E81gqeyqJfzytA9kirA/videos

[HR][/HR]

One of my articles (Which require a grammar check) :

Finding sense in Life

Its about trying out new things and facing your fears till you find something you are passionate about. But don't worry it sounds easier than it is trust me.I have a little guide for you , on your journey to finally finding sense in life.

New things

To be honest the question „what sense does life have“ only occurs when there is nothing we are passionate about. When life is only tough and you must do things you don't like. That's why you must try out new things.I signed up for the gym and strive to have a strong body and be in good health.I take care of my nutrition and read books about it because it really interests me. I also tried to play pool and went by myself because my „friends“ that I kicked out of my life never had time for me.I had a lot of fun playing pool and now do it as much as I can.Furthermore I tried out kickboxing and I was afraid. But now I have a lot of fun there too and I like watching it in Television and talking about it. I love sharing my self-improvement knowledge with you , because I love to make you happy! Suddenly everything makes sense.

Facing your fears

You will be afraid because things will be new. You don't know what will happen , maybe you will be really angry afterwards because it was no fun at all.Maybe you will have a ton of fun and have something you're passionate about.Its „maybe“ everytime and its all in your head. To find your passion you must try out new things in your life. And you should not count on your friends or wait till they have time.This is about you , you owe it to yourself and your precious life to face your fears and find your passion.And iam sure a lot of you must quit their jobs and find a job they really like and that makes sense to them because they do it with passion.

Passion

Congratulations! If you have tried enough new things you will have passions!
    Passion is something really awesome because you can now assign goals to them or share that passion with other people! You can become a really good Kickboxer , you can share your newest dance moves with your girls or enter a pool club! Iam certain you wont feel „Life has no sense“ anymore.

Your Plan

Try out many new things and face your fears till you find your passion.
    and you will have sense in your life again I promise!

Copyright © 2015 Philip Braselmann

Best Regards
    Philip Braselmann

2. crushurcravings

crushurcravings Fapstronaut

3. Philip1990

Philip1990 Fapstronaut

Things i want to add :

-Iam really serious about it and iam building a business.If you want to be part of it you must be willing to work atleast 1 1/2 h a day. ( iam working 4-6h a day)

-If money starts to flow i will pay you.The more money the business generates , the more money you get.
    Dont think you gonna earn big bucks fast.To earn a lot we must work a lot.I want to be financially independent and i dont care how much work this takes.This can take months / year to get into the 1000€ / $ zone.