Self-Improvement Anniversary (1yr)!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by The |E|volutionary, Jan 3, 2017.

1. The |E|volutionary

The |E|volutionary Fapstronaut

One year ago I began a journey of perpetual self-improvement. Easily the best decision I made in my short life, hands down. If you're serious about it, the positive energy builds on itself. If energy can neither be created nor destroyed, you have to turn the energy you have already into that of conductivity.

I wanted it. When I was sitting in my room in 2015 I had an epiphany, and in that moment I realise that I wanted it. I honestly wanted it. I wanted to become revolutionary, and it's through this year of grinding that I'm learning how to become such. I'm not there yet, but I will be. I know it.

I don't mean to shirk responsibility since that's not what a man does. However, if I had someone to tell me this years ago -- especially in my teens -- I'd be ahead of the game. Too much time was wasted already, and I have the make the most out of my remaining youth. Just the thought germ, just inception would've been enough!

For me, it isn't about some overnight NY best-seller self-help book or the average vs extraordinary debate. It's about something innate that, in a way, cannot be explained by science. It's potential. That's what I had to focus on to get to this point. I had to invest in myself, and if I continue to do so, my future will be indescribably bright. Just have to reach out and take it for myself!

2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

3. lordram17

lordram17 Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing.. Makes a lot of sense. Congratulations on your one year !