1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Self Image and dealing with low self confidence

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Souhail, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Souhail

Souhail Fapstronaut

I read something very interesting about confidence and i wanted to share it here maybe it's going to help some of you .
    Basically low confidence is linked to self image which is also linked to self discipline
    To make things easier when we say to ourselves this is the last time that I watch P or M and then start again this affects our confidence
    and when we start a 90 days reboot and fail after a couple of days that's also going to affect our confidence .
    That was just a small example also when you commit yourself to do something and your fears stop you from doing it that is also going to affect your confidence and your self image

2. [​IMG]
    I'm reading this book right now, very short and actually helpful. Might help improve your self-image too.
    The basic message is that if you love yourself and act like a person that loves themself, you can't engage in negative behaviour (such as PMO) and your life will improve.
    If you love yourself, you also care less about what other people think and fear of doing things shrinks.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    Souhail likes this.