1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Seems like things are getting better!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Im_Fighter, May 14, 2019.

1. Im_Fighter

Im_Fighter Fapstronaut

Hello everyone!
    When i thought of joining this community i was super pumped & very committed to change my life completely ,its my 3rd day without PMO, & so far i didn't have to struggle much, & i think i can control my brain so i hope i wud not have to struggle much in coming days too, i feel like things are really getting better, i start feeling more positive & energetic,no more sucidals Thoughts no more hopelessness i can focus on studyin more than before & most important thing i Don't feel selfhatred anymore n im very much happy n excited that my life is going to change for forever...my journey is just begin & a long journey is still ahead of me...but i promise to me , i promise to you guys i will not give in ,never ever! Wish me luck guys ...& I wish the best of luck you guys too, you guys really motivated me ! Thanks everyone, i will keep u updated about my journey!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hi! :)

Welcome to the forums. I hope you find success in your reboot journey. :)

Remember, one day, one step at a time can lead you to some pretty good goals.

Best wishes!
    -MSH

Im_Fighter likes this.
  3. Hello @Im_Fighter. I'm so glad you are highly motivated. If you feel any desire to PMO or just MO at anytime, jump back on here and encourage yourself. Maybe get somebody as an accountability partner who you can talk to when you begin to feel aroused again. Keep the motivation! When you wake up in the morning and feel like sleeping in, grab you a big glass of cold water, do some push ups, etc. :) Glad to have you here.

Im_Fighter likes this.
  4. Im_Fighter

Im_Fighter Fapstronaut

Thanks buddy , I'm glad that people here are really helping! Its my 4th day without PMO and im doing quite well! Hope I'll keep this going....

Deleted Account likes this.