1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

seeking advice from polyphasic/ biphasic sleepers

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by findingdawae, Mar 19, 2018.

1. findingdawae

findingdawae Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

I'm just some random guy who wants to adapt to a biphasic/polyphasic sleep cycle (due to the increased wakefulness which results in higher levels of productivity) but I just dunno how to start.

So... if your a bisphasic/ polyphasic sleeper urself can you provide some advice?

Thank you

p.s if your a polyphasic sleeper can you please state which sleep cycle you stick to (e.g everyman, dymaxion, etc). Thanks.

2. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

There is a polyphasic sleep reddit you know?

I've done polyphasic sleep schedules. just google it. Um its hard to advise cuz it really depends. More me I did 4 hours a night of sleep and one nap. Other times I did siesta which is basically 2 3 hour sleep periods
    So like i would but up from like 2-4 at night.

No one can really advise u unless u specify which cycle you are most interested. It seems like your goal is increased wakefulness. An easy tip I can give you is rise with the sun as much as possible. Every day. Not with an alarm clock but if the sun or morning wakes u up. Stay up. Get outa bed.

I'd also be careful doing polyphasic on nofap. It may affect ur decision making and sleep patterns(u may be up late wanting to fap).

3. findingdawae

findingdawae Fapstronaut

Thanks for your comment , I guess I'll just do biphasic sleeping instead of polyphasic.