1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SEE THE REAL BEAUTY IN YOUR LIFE

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Masquerade, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

We all are here because we were not having the real power to control our own mind and thoughts.We always take resolutions to not doing this.not doing that etc.But we couldn't keep our words to ourselves.This happens because we have not introspected ourselves;in the thoughts which we were indulging,about people we mingle with,about our own deeds.We should keep a little time from our life to introspect ourselves.It will reopen those doors which were closed before.
    We have to realize that there is an unlimited power lies within ourselves which should be awaken by ourselves.Learn o enjoy the beautiful things in this world.When u get cravings imagine about a beautiful river by your side and you listening to the rhythmic song of the river.Open your eyes and look out through your window and see the Nature.She is the best one who can give you everlasting happiness.It never fades.If you are living in cities which are too crowded and noisy,just plan to go to a beautiful place at the weekend to strengthen your mind.Stay healthy. Try to understand more and more about YOU in depth and you will find true happiness.Look to your inner self and feel that energy within you.You won't get out of control and do pretty bad things.Your outlook and views change completely.You will experience a new life.. Have a perfect control over yourselves.Take a little time to meditate.It helps more than anything else.Be detached from unnecessary debates and gossips.
    Learn to enjoy and stay happy in each second of your living. And later you will feel there is nothing more for Death to steal when he comes as a visitor to take everything from You.
    Stay Strong.Be bold.
    (Inspired from Myself.I changed myself completely.Am highly Optimistic and Have a perfect control over my thoughts)

2. aakkss

aakkss Fapstronaut