Searching for my forum in Ages 20-24 Section

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support' started by thetrueman, May 1, 2018.

1. thetrueman

thetrueman Fapstronaut

Hey guys I have a question

I recently started a journal forum of my streak and I post updates about my streak daily on that. However if I wanted to access my journal only, is there any other way than just going to Ages 20-24 section and keep scrolling until I find? I don't just want to enter my journal, I want to go to Ages 20-24 section, use a filter of some sort to find out only my journal and its status (ie Views, Replies etc). Then I just have to click on it to access it. Also is there anyway I can change the title of my journal? Any help is greatly appreciated.

sincerely,

thetrueman96

2. Sunshadow

Sunshadow Distinguished Fapstronaut

If you go to your Personal Details, you can add a link to your journal that will appear just underneath your avatar. For reference, notice the link to my journal just under my avatar.
    That is one of the easiest ways to access your journal. There is no way to filter down to your journal only in the Ages 20-24 section.

When you have a thread open that you created, if you go to the top left corner just above the first post, there should be a dropdown menu entitled Thread Tools. That should give you the option to delete your thread or to change the title.

Regards,

- Sunshadow

3. thetrueman

thetrueman Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot bro. Just one more thing, is there anyway I can see the amount of views and/or replies to my journal when I am in my journal thread? Its a pain to have to go to the Ages 20-24 section for that.

4. thetrueman

thetrueman Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot bro. Just one more thing, is there anyway I can see the amount of views and/or replies to my journal when I am in my journal thread? Its a pain to have to go to the Ages 20-24 section for that.

5. Sunshadow

Sunshadow Distinguished Fapstronaut

Unfortunately, no, there is no way to see view counts or reply counts while viewing your journal. It's pretty easy to check those right after you make a post, though, as your journal will be the first entry in the section.

Regards,

- Sunshadow

thetrueman likes this.