1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Screw Loneliness, Its time to live.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by mo.mullaa, Feb 20, 2017.

1. mo.mullaa

mo.mullaa New Fapstronaut

Anxiety, self-doubt, no love, no popularity. They all get to you ehh, why though? Look, I ain't gon be the positive guy and tell you it'll all come to you if you wait, that's bs.

Here's the thing about us all, we see what we want, but we don't work for it. We just want. Ever wondered what would happen if you approach that cute girl? Ever wondered what would happen if you go out and talk to people?? Why WONDER? When you could do them.

That's right you could, if you get your ass up and do it. It's easier saying, and I do admit I have never had issues with girls and people in general, but I do feel anxiety. When you look at that cute girl, tell your mind to shut the fuck up. You honestly is going to destroy yourself. Just Go. Ignore whatever is happening in your mind, Go. Say hi and start up a random convo, and be honest. When I first started talking to girls, I was extremely shy, but here's what I did. I said fuck whatever is on my mind and went to do it. I usually started conversations by hi, you are cute but what about your personality? that felt weird as fuck but girls liked it, because they don't get approached much by guys, no one approached that cute girl, or those cute girls, but you. That's making you in the top 15%, and boldness is fucking attractive.

Excuse my language but whwho swears much is an honest man. I'll update this post whenever I feel that a person could use some help. Ayee remember, no one is judging you, they are too worried about what YOU think of them. We all take a shit and are humans. Stay chill, don't let the small things sweat you, STAY CHILL.

One more thing, rejection is fucking good aight, it's a story to laugh at, but don't make a scene if you get rejected, jus walk calmly and go to another person.

Btw, if you want to decrease the rate of rejections, groom yourself brooo. Wear fitting shit, and look at the mirror, say "I'm a fucking king". Stop Giving too much fucks about everything and enjoy life. Ima update this with whatever tips you need from me.

raybird, MrPrince, Sailor93 and 2 others like this.
  2. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Great Motivating Post .

That's the right mindset .

mo.mullaa likes this.
  3. mo.mullaa

Anxiety, self-doubt, no love, no popularity. They all get to you ehh, why though? Look, I ain't gon be the positive guy and tell you it'll all come to you if you wait, that's bs.

Here's the thing about us all, we see what we want, but we don't work for it. We just want. Ever wondered what would happen if you approach that cute girl? Ever wondered what would happen if you go out and talk to people?? Why WONDER? When you could do them.

That's right you could, if you get your ass up and do it. It's easier saying, and I do admit I have never had issues with girls and people in general, but I do feel anxiety. When you look at that cute girl, tell your mind to shut the fuck up. You honestly is going to destroy yourself. Just Go. Ignore whatever is happening in your mind, Go. Say hi and start up a random convo, and be honest. When I first started talking to girls, I was extremely shy, but here's what I did. I said fuck whatever is on my mind and went to do it. I usually started conversations by hi, you are cute but what about your personality? that felt weird as fuck but girls liked it, because they don't get approached much by guys, no one approached that cute girl, or those cute girls, but you. That's making you in the top 15%, and boldness is fucking attractive.

Excuse my language but whwho swears much is an honest man. I'll update this post whenever I feel that a person could use some help. Ayee remember, no one is judging you, they are too worried about what YOU think of them. We all take a shit and are humans. Stay chill, don't let the small things sweat you, STAY CHILL.

One more thing, rejection is fucking good aight, it's a story to laugh at, but don't make a scene if you get rejected, jus walk calmly and go to another person.

Btw, if you want to decrease the rate of rejections, groom yourself brooo. Wear fitting shit, and look at the mirror, say "I'm a fucking king". Stop Giving too much fucks about everything and enjoy life. Ima update this with whatever tips you need from me.

4. zeusnotfapping

zeusnotfapping Fapstronaut

I like your post man. You make your point with no B.S. Yes, you just have to do it, that is all!!!

mo.mullaa likes this.
  5. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Pure Motivation ! FEAR is an illusion .
    [​IMG]

mo.mullaa and Aiyoshi like this.
  6. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

What keep most people from approaching girl and strangers in general is. "OMG, HOW DO I TALK TO IT?" Short answer: You Don't.

Stay quiet and listen to their extensive monologs, specialy the ones where they say that people talk too much and never listen. Oh the irony.

Btw when did you decide to approach girls? It seens like it was a long time ago from what was said.

mo.mullaa likes this.
  7. mo.mullaa

When I was 13

8. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

Lol, it's goes to prove how we can learn from everyone. Stay awesome.:D

mo.mullaa likes this.
  9. MrPrince

MrPrince Fapstronaut

10. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

@mo.mullaa thanks for the motivation amd tips :)

Aiyoshi and mo.mullaa like this.