1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SCORE!

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by STAR DUST, Nov 15, 2017.

1. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

I AM FEELING GOOD TODAY.

MY WIFE AND I PRACTICED KAREZZA TWICE YESTERDAY. I ALMOST HAD AN O THE FIRST TIME. AFTER THAT WE WENT TO RUN SOME ARRANDS,

WHEN WE GOT BACK HOME SHE DID SOME HOME WORK. AT THIS TIME I WAS EXPERIENCING AN UNNATURAL ENERGY SURGE FROM THE PRESERVATION OF THE FIRST ROUND OF KAREZZA. SHE KEPT TELLING ME "YOU ARE SO SEXY" I WANT YOU SO BAD" BEFORE I KNEW IT WE WERE INTO ROUND TWO.

SOFT AND SLOWLY, NOT RAPIDLY, WELL THERE WERE SOME MOMENTS OF RAPIDNESS. WE WERE INTERRUPTED BY MY THREE YOU OLD WHO CAME KNOCKING AT THE DOOR SO WE STOPPED.

THE ENERGY VIBRATION AND FREQUENCY OF OUR HARMONY WAS SOOO HIGH AFTER THAT. I FELT MY ENERGY AND VITALITY DOUBLING ENERGY INCREASED 10 FOLD AND WE FLIRTED AND ADMIRED EACH OTHER UNTIL THE END OF THE NIGHT. WE GAVE OUR BABY BOY A BATH AND I TRANSMUTED THAT ENERGY TO COME AND HELP SOME PEOPLE WITH THEIR JOURNEY.

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING GREAT. NO DEPRESSION, BRAIN FOG, PAIN OR LETHARGIC-ISM. IT'S A GOOD DAY

Where respect says ‘Don't hurt’, responsibility says ‘Do help’.” ~ Thomas Lickona

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    slitebg likes this.
  2. slitebg

slitebg Fapstronaut

Wow I have to say I am intrigued by the possibilities that karezza offers. I had this feeling for some time now, but currently I'm not in a relationship (or having sexual encounters of any kind) so I guess this is not high-priority for me. Bluntly put, I'm interested how do you last so long in bed.

Like a fellow NoFap member you probably know how many of us have been or are suffering from premature ejaculation. It would be really helpful if you could share some tips on how you gained such stamina as to do several karezza sessions. If the details are too intimate, that's fine too.

It just seems to me that if you are so pleased with the whole process it would be cool to know more about how you manage to do it. I'm fully aware a loving and matching partner is probably a must, and that in all things, practice makes perfect. That said, any advice on how to last longer in bed, basically, is appreciated.

P.S. Of course I've heard of kegels, rev. kegels, edging, stop-start method, squeeze method, taking it slow, changing positions, longer foreplay, deep breathing, meditation, medication :D etc. Although I've never really had the motivation or actual chance to try these out, it's interesting to know which ones you apply, all of them or none of them?

3. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

THE ANSWERS ARE LOCATED INSIDE YOU. I WILL BE KEEPING MY EYE ON YOU.

slitebg likes this.
  4. slitebg

slitebg Fapstronaut

Haha, you are right of course! Still, what's the point in posting on the forums if we don't share information such as this? Your post is indeed inspiring, but you don't give us a clue as to how you managed to achieve some of these wonderful effects.

I would still appreciate some practical advice, naturally it's up to you if you want to share your experience with us in detail. Anyway, like I said, it's not that important for me since I have no one to currently practice such things with. Maybe others can benefit, though. :)

Love369 likes this.