Resurrection

Discussion in 'Ages 30-39' started by cool_fresh_88, Jul 24, 2018.

1. cool_fresh_88

cool_fresh_88 Fapstronaut

Day 8
    The week is getting towards it's end and if I master this week+weekend, I'll start double digit pmo free next monday. Everybody knows that no pmo also helps in Job, because colleagues get your aura, the atmosphere.
    @theslump you are totally right. It was a lot of ups and downs for me in the last weeks and months. You can't change the past, but you have the future in your hands.

2. cool_fresh_88

Day 11
    Made it to eleven days. It feels alright. I need to make more use of the precious time.
    Good night

3. cool_fresh_88

Day 13
    Life is not just work. Most of us (myself too) work at a 9 to 5 job. Especially in winter and in cold places, we tend to come home after work and relax in front of tv or computer. If you are single and in your best ages (20 to 40), you will probably miss a lot of cool opportunities outside. This is exactly my case currently.

BUT. No pmo is helping to improve my life in all these aspects. I'm doing more and more good things (good habits) and getting rid of bad habits.
    My last booze and hangover was one week ago and in the past 7 days, I helped my body to recover with drinking a lot of pure water and no coffee after lunch break. Also I included some fruits in my daily diet and didn't overeat.
    Today my body was ready for 1Liter fresh milk after long time. I went to the grocery store and bought a fresh bottle. I will make 100 situps, drink the rest of the milk bottle and eat a banana. That's it. Then sleep.
    Last but not least: All these positive thoughts and actions couldn't be done with pmo. No PMO is the key to all these other doors. And it's just day 13.
    Keep fighting and be clean and successfull. Women will notice it also.:)

4. cool_fresh_88

Day 14
    Over 336 hours no P, no M, no O. This is hardcore mode.
    Brain fog is going away.
    I'm starting to see all my weaknesses. There is a LOT to improve.

5. cool_fresh_88

Day 15
    It's still such a young journey but the last 15 days occured to me like a very long time. Still a long way to go to get that magic day 90. It seems to be so far away.
    I'm slowly gaining back my confidence and courage. I actually DO things. Wether in work or private, there is a little action coming back to my everyday life.
    With no pmo, I feel strong and distanced from the devil.

6. cool_fresh_88

Day 16
    No PMO in 2019 yet. The number of pmo free days is rising and I'm feeling more and more confident.
    Also no booze since 10 days (last time was on new year eve).
    I noticed that I had some decent eye contact with some girls at work. The connection between me and others (girls and boys) is getting deeper. I feel a deeper meaning when I interact with a person.
    I'm starting to learn about myself better since the brainfog and deafness is vanishing.
    Now it's 9 PM friday, I did my 100 situps and stayed clean (regarding pmo and alcohol). I will conquer the weekend without pmo and the new week will start fresh at monday.

7. cool_fresh_88

Day 19
    The good thing about no pmo is, that you just don't pmo and your body will take care about the rest. The body tells you what to do and what not.
    Two more days until 3 weeks.

8. cool_fresh_88

Day 20
    I Just went through the 5 pages of this thread and man, there was a lot of ups and downs since I opened this thread.
    Currently no pmo is boosting my confidence and the joy of life. Self discipline and habits are very important in life.

9. cool_fresh_88

Day 21
    I'm tired due to a busy day and not a lot of sleep last night. The no pmo journey continues. Brain re-wiring is slowly beginning I guess.

10. cool_fresh_88

Day 22
    Almost had a wet dream yesterday night, but just before O I woke up and could handle it.
    The semen is circulating in the body since 22 days and doing it's work.
    This journey is getting interesting.
    Urges are sometimes sky high, so I got to be really careful especially on such days.