1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Restart - a month without alcohol

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by projectexperiment, Jan 15, 2017.

1. projectexperiment

projectexperiment Fapstronaut

This is my second attempt at not drinking for a whole month. I messed up my first attempt very early on this month. The next time I'm allowed to drink will be on the 16th of February for a whole month of abstinence.

Same goes for smoking as a matter of fact. I've been smoking while drinking although I gave up cigarettes and it has messed up my motivation a bit. Since doing drink and smoke why not just PMO all day too? I'm still on a good no PMO habit formation but I have to limit my drinking and controlling it doesn't seem to be an option. When I drink I binge.

I will post my experience in my reboot log to keep things simpler. Time to focus and start hitting the weights more seriously without hang overs messing with my progress.

2. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Pursuit__Of__Happiness Fapstronaut

3. I hate hang overs so I quit drinking all together .

4. Dziki007

Dziki007 Fapstronaut

I always relapsed after i drank alcohol, you just dont control yourself.

Islanders190 likes this.
  5. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

I wouldn't set a day in stone when your going to drink again because in the backround you may be looking forward to it to much. last month I had 38 days from no alcohol then drank and the next day I fapped. when I don't drink i don't fap or atleast gives me a better chance of not fapping. just take it one day at a time. focus on not drinking today because today is all we have control over. when Feb 16 comes it comes you will see what you wanna do then

6. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

I agree, I use tons of tools to prevent me from fapping but sooner or later I end up relapsing once I start drinking again.