1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Resident Evil Biohazard?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Has anyone played this game? If so, how does it compare to other games in the series and do you know the difference between the regular and gold editions. Thanks.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  2. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Looks like a spin off on playable teaser except with resident evil trade marks. I'd love to play but don't have a machine capable of playing it.

3. Thanks for the detailed answer, ill definitely check it out. If you like it so much, i recommend checking the other resident evil games out. I dont know how they compare, but they're pretty awesome. Especially resident evil 4 and revelations

tweeby likes this.
  4. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

good for them spooks. It'll kill your boner too so its a win win.

5. Ha, works for me :)

6. Have you ever unlocked "the walking shoes"? I haven't unlocked them yet although I have all achievements for the main game. I think it's bugged for me. Playing on PC though.

7. I think I played that one free on xboxgame pass, I like the old original better but I didn't play it much. I find I lose a lot of lives in that game. I wont be buying it.

8. I'd be too scared to play it lol
    I like watching the walkthroughs for it at times and I just love the Evil Dead references in it.

9. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Don't watch playable teaser walk thrus, you'll crap your pants.

10. I most certainly won't then lol

11. I did, and it never unlocked for me. I have all unlockable items except the essence of defense and the walking shoes. I read that they unlocked randomly with other achievements for some people, but I have all achievements and still nothing. I guess those specific items are bugged in my game for some reason. Thanks anyways.