1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Required a lot of less sleep

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by kyumie, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Risingwarrior

Risingwarrior Fapstronaut

Length of sleep doesn't matter.... What matters is quality.... If you are not feeling any sickness or tiredness then I guess it's OKAY. I used to sleep 12 hours and yet felt like I can sleep more but now it's around 9 hours and yet I feel great.

2. Alright bud first of chill out with your superiority complex. You are clearly no better than anyone else here.

Second, take your head out of the sand and join the real world. If someone wants to prove something, it's on them to prove it. If what they are trying to prove actually holds merit, then by nature it will withstand criticism. Sorry to break it to ya, but this isn't preschool, there aren't trophies for last place. If something isn't good enough, it will fail.

With regards to sleep, each person has to combine inforation from legitimate research with their own personal experiences to achieve the best conclusion. You can't completely choose one side over the other.

3. TIMMY0110

TIMMY0110 Fapstronaut

Hi there,

Sleep deprivation is unhealthy..No doubt about it...7 to 8 hours in average that's all. If u feel awake and fresh after just 5 hours if sleep then it's no problem.... People with sleep deprivation will have headaches , drizzines, tiredness and so on...If 5 hours is enough for u then there is nothing like it

Btw, I would normally sleep for 7 hours...After nofap it is only 6 hours...I feel fresh when I wake up...I fall asleep as soon as I go to bed. I cannot force myself to sleep for 8 hours just becoz some doctor believes 7 to 8 hours is ideal.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017