Releasing sexual shame

Discussion in 'Problematic Sexual Behavior' started by Bruhbruh, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Remember that if you have the guts and character to be authentic and show your vulnerability to another person (especially one of the opposite sex) and that person rejects you because of it, she is definitely not for you as she most likely doesn't dare showing it herself, hence being quite insecure.
    A good/great woman would have no problem with that and would gladly do it herself. I would just continue on with my life until I find a woman who I can share these intimate things with.

Bruhbruh likes this.
  2. Bruhbruh

Bruhbruh Fapstronaut

Warning : Triggering content

So recently I have though of the Idea of self reflecting over what I like as well as dislike in the bedroom. I do this because I think it is good to view what I like clearly. My favorite position is doggy style. It makes me feel dominant and I always cum when doing it. Therefore, it is always good to finish the inter course off with doggystyle. I like it because it makes me feel dominant and It is me who sets the rhytm. I get to choose the pace and I get to touch wherever I like. Cowgirl is my second favorite position. It is nice to switch off once in a while and let the girl do the work, and that can be really hot. Both these positions also allow me to touch the ass haha which I enjoy. Missionary is cool and it is a good position for starters. But I don’t really like it that much because it is almost exhausting to fully get it in. But as I said, for starters it is an intimate and great position to do, but I wouldn’t continue with it for a long time. On other thing I love in the bedroom is the foreplay. I love the vibe where we are just laughing and enjoying each other very intimately and openly. Blowjobs are amazing. Not only do they feel good, I like them because it makes me feel powerful. Foreplay can’t be for too long though, because you don’t want to burst too quickly or feel so horny that you start to feel irritated. A perfect foreplay should last no more than 20 minutes imo

3. Bruhbruh

Bruhbruh Fapstronaut

One fear I have is that I dont feel good enough when meeting attractive women. Because they look good I believe that they have more worth than other people, which is not necessarily true. Elliott hulse once mentioned this problem, where you are tricked by the women’s marketing, and while their product is terrible. So I think that attractive women are better than me, which makes me very anxious around them. I feel scared that what I say and do is not important enough for them. This feeling of hopelessness is very destructive because it kills my motivation to do the necessary steps. I think you can call this problem in other words, inferiority complex or low self esteem, and I feel this is true for me. I believe this problem came early in my childhood and specifically with my family. Because my parents and my mother in particular, made my big brother their favorite, it left me feeling left out. Like I was not as important as my brother. This made me feel very frustrated, angry, confused, sad and hopeless.

Currently, I feel self confident but my self esteem is lacking. To raise my self esteem and not feel inferior to other people I need

4. Bruhbruh

Bruhbruh Fapstronaut

Realize my own worth, do affirmations and reflect on my experiences. My inferiority complex shows up in small doses everywhere in my life but when meeting attractive women it is particularly apparent. I could also appreciate my strengths as a person, and not try to be perfect in every way. Perfectionism is one thing that makes me not feeling good enough. I need to stop, breath, and accept that life is not perfect in every way.