1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relapsed

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Dec 21, 2018.

1. I relapsed cause my urges were high af
    I'm having suicidal thoughts...

2. nerd_lean

nerd_lean Fapstronaut

Everyday is a new start bro. Don't give up.

3. Fenston999

Fenston999 Fapstronaut

Hey at least your on the path to quitting. Many people out there are still wrapped up in PMO and don't even believe its an issue for them or want to quit. Just keep working at it.

Romans 6 23 likes this.
  4. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

This is not a excuse. Try again.

5. Please if you really are feeling suicidal, speak to someone professionally. Taking your own life at the expense of this 1 bad habit is soo not worth it.

A lot of tough love on this thread, but we are here for you. Give us some background info and maybe we can offer some insights to how your feeling.

6. tIoD

tIoD Fapstronaut

What was your streak?

7. I'm feeling better now...
    My streak was 20 days

8. Fenston999

Fenston999 Fapstronaut

That's something to be proud of. Keep going and the streaks will get longer. Don't let a relapse depress you and don't use it to beat the crap out of yourself. Just keep working at it and implement new solutions that will help you abstain even longer.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    Motiv3 likes this.
  9. eash860531

eash860531 Fapstronaut

Now you have a new target to shoot for! Stick with it. Talking with someone will do wonders. Addiction thrives in secrecy.

Motiv3 likes this.