Relapsed again

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by Lively gr of yesterday, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Lively gr of yesterday

Lively gr of yesterday Fapstronaut

day 48
    urges have subsided quite a lot now i feel extremely happy to know that i have achieved 50% of my target hope the best for the future to right i m quite busy preparing for my exams which are due in first week of may
    i was down with cold n tonsilitis for a few days but now i m fine

2. Lively gr of yesterday

day 54
    wow ! really cant believe i made it this far it seemed to near to impossible if u would ask me few weeks ago im really ecstatic about my success recent day have been really busy and i couldnt get time to post but im promise to post as soon as possible

Tbar likes this.
  3. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

Yeah well believe it. That first 30-45 days is hell. It is going to get easier from here on out. Stay the course, don’t let your guard down, and you’ll get there. Always remember, one day at a time is how you beat this.

4. Lively gr of yesterday

day 58
    im keeeping myself busy these days im not feeling urges much now almost neglible maybe because im diverting my mind away from it distracting it really help im have irregular with walk would like to change it other than that everything is good feeling happy that im about to reach 2 months

5. Lively gr of yesterday

day 61
    it is really much better now urges have reduced quite alot i feel quite proud of myself that i have reached up till here my exams are quite alot close on may 5 so i need to buckle for that other than that everything is cool

6. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

Stay strong, motivated and humble. Many of us here relapsed after thinking of ourselves as to strong to fail.

Pursue your dreams!

7. Lively gr of yesterday

day 65
    im really busy these days cant go for walk regularly urges have reduced to negligible i feel really proud to be able reach here

Hardcandy and Tbar like this.
  8. Lively gr of yesterday

Day 68
    Im feeling quite low these days even sometimes the itch down there becomes worse but i just pray hard for recovery

9. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

Look, you've done so well, and made so much progress. I'm glad you showed up here to talk about it instead of just caving and giving in. You've got this. Just remember "one day at a time". Just remember, you can always make a conscious decision to do something else, something much more structured, much more positive with your time. If you are HALT (Hungry, Angry, Lonely, or Tired), do something about it NOW. These itches usually last an hour or so, and then pass. Yeah, you may have them multiple times in a day, but they come in cycles just like a fever does. So do what you have to to ride out the itchy storm. And keep coming back here, or contact your sponsor if you have one, or your AP if you have one. I'm proud of your progress, so don't give into the urges.

10. Lively gr of yesterday

day 72
    well it is quite true itch keeps on coming n going but sometimes it does really irritate me alot but i try to divert my mind out of it and try hard not to cave in hope thses urges reduce even more in time to come

11. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

You are so so close to where the urges won't have nearly the effect on you. Do whatever you must to stay the course. When you get to the other side of the rainbow, you'll see what I'm talking about. It takes a whole lot of leap of faith.

12. Lively gr of yesterday

Day 78 maybe
    Well i feel everything is really good right now things are going on just as i desire i cant really believe that im barely 13 days away from my target it really gives me extreme happiness and satisfaction

13. freeit

freeit Fapstronaut

Hello Lively gr..
    Don't worry. This nofap community members are really great. Whenever you feel the urge to do PMO, just come here and start interacting. Any active members will just get you out of that feeling.
    Now, I'm kinda getting addicted to this nofap.com :emoji_angel:
    Stay strong; We're here to help you.
    You will do good in your premedical exams. Easy peasy. :emoji_call_me::emoji_dark_sunglasses:

14. Lively gr of yesterday

day 81
    wow cant really believe im this close to achieve my target all this feels really good n big numbers are truely motivating i hope that im give up my addiction for ever

Tbar and freeit like this.
  15. Hey! I am going to school too, and it sometimes seems hard to find the motivation to study, and then you question if this is something you want! Definelty talk about it but don’t throw school out the window yet!

control your life likes this.
  16. Lively gr of yesterday

day 85
    well i think after completing 90 days > would like to extend my target to 90 days more what say

17. Lively gr of yesterday

Day 92
    Finally i completed 90 .Which is a really big. Achievement for me . I hope duceed for even longer and i feel really happy about my success and it would not .Be possible without you people thanks alot
    I m grateful to everyone

Smartboyj likes this.
  18. Lively gr of yesterday

Day 97
    I feel really satisfied with what I have achieved and learned from this journey
    Nowadays I'm having trouble managing time other than that i hope thateverything is going to be good my exams are nearing and I'm pretty tensed about it

The Winner likes this.
  19. Lively gr of yesterday

Day 101
    Cant really believe where im rigjy now but im really struggling with studying cant find enough motivation to study cant concentrate too definitely need help with that

20. Lively gr of yesterday

Day 102
    Summers are back today. I was wearing frock or loose gown for first time since i started my NoFap journey and i dont know y im extremely triggered i i have not faced such strong urges in a long te its really troubling me alot i dont know what to do it is really difffdiff i i ju to god that i dont cave in i don't know how to control these urges all i can do is pray to god